Table of Contents
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC, Hyderabad, is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country. Like all other State Public Service Commission, TSPSC also discharges its duties and functions as enunciated under Article 320 of the Constitution of India and in accordance with Telangana State Public Service Commission Regulations. Here we are discussing the Group 2 previous notification and Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Salary in Telangana.
TSPSC Exam Details
TSPSC Important Dates
- Notification released on 30.12.2015
- The number of vacancies:439
- Online application starts from 31.12.2015
- Last date for online application 09.02.2016
- Date of Exam: 24.04.2016 & 25.04.2016
TSPSC Post Details
- Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-service)
- Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Physical Measurements are required for Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service).
Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height and not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms.
Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height and not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Candidate must be possessing a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 44 years old as on 01/07/2015. And relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates eligible for the same.
For the post of Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-service), the age limit is 18-28c years.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)||19|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-service)||110|
|Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service)||23|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)||67|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)||220|
Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Salary in Telangana
The salary of an Assistant Commercial Tax Officer is about Rs.28,940 – 78,910/-.
|1||Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)||29,760 – 80,930/-|
|2||Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-service)||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|3||Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service)||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|4||Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)||29,760 – 80,930/-|
|5||Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)||26,600 – 77,030/-|
TSPSC Selection Pattern
- Preliminary Exam- Objective OMR based.
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
- The final entry to the merit list is based on the marks of both Objective exams and interviews.
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. The applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Service Men and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years are exempted from fees.
Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda.
The candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- Paper- I GENERAL STUDIES & GENERAL ABILITIES
- Paper-II HISTORY, POLITY, AND SOCIETY
Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Paper-III ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
Economy and Development of Telangana.
Issues of Development and Change.
- Paper-IV TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION.
The Idea of Telangana (1948- 1970)
Mobilisational Phase (1971 – 1990)
Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
The new notification to the TSPSC Group 2 is yet to be published. Aspirants can follow Entri App for the updations. Along with that you can practice mock tests and prepare the syllabus.