Table of Contents
Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is going to conduct the Bihar Police SI Exam on 26th December 2021. It is one of the most prestigious PSC exam in the country. BPPSC has released a total of 2446 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector Candidates who have applied for these posts were eagerly waiting for the exam dates for the posts. The BPSSC has released the Bihar Police SI exam date 2021 for the written exam (Prelims). The Bihar Police SI exam is scheduled to be held on 26th Dec 2021for the posts of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail. In this blog we will discuss about Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2021 with the reference to the Advt No:03/2020.
All candidates who have applied for the Sub Inspector, Sergeant, and Assistant Superintendent Jail posts can check the exam dates on the official website of the Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission – bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2021: Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for the position of Sub Inspector is 212, and the further category division is given below;
|Name Of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Bihar SI Vacancy 2021 Category- Wise
No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||162|
Bihar SI Vacancy 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have completed the bachelor’s degree or Other equivalent status recognized by the State Government to be eligible for Bihar Police SI and other posts.
General Category- The Minimum Age for a candidate belonging to a general category should be 20 years and the Maximum Age for Males should be 37 Years, whereas for Females it should be 40 years.
OBC Category- The Minimum Age for a candidate belonging to a general category should be 20 years and the Maximum Age for Males should be 40 Years, whereas for Females it should be 40 years.
SC/ST Category- The Minimum Age for a candidate belonging to a general category should be 20 years and the Maximum Age for Males should be 42 Years, whereas for Females it should be 42 years.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy: Exam Pattern
The selection process of Bihar Police SI takes plan in the following stages;
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature
- A candidate needs to score a minimum of 30% marks to get through this exam.
The details of marks distribution for prelims exam is given below;
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||200||2 Hours|
Mains Exam Pattern
- General Hindi is qualifying in nature with 30% marks
- A negative marking of 0.20 of the total marks is deducted for every wrong answer.
|No. of Paper||Number of Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|2||General Studies, General Science, Mathematics, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India and Mental Ability Test||100||200|
Physical Standard Test
|Male||165 Cms General Category||81cm(Un-expanded) to 86expanded with the expansion of 5cm minimum.|
|160cms for SC/ST||79cm(Un-expanded) to 84(Expanded)|
|Female||150cms for General Category weighing 48 kg|
|155cms for SC/ST weighing 45 kg|
Physical Endurance Test
|Male||25kms in 4hours|
|Female||14kms in 4hours|
Bihar Police SI Vacancy: How to apply online?
- The first step is to go to the official website and click on the direct link to apply online for the post.
- Then a candidate can click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- A window will appear where you can fill in your personal details
- Once you have filled the necessary details click on Save & next and then complete details of Part and click on submit.
- You will receive an official mail and sms on your mobile with registration no. and Email ID.
- Go to the official website and click your registration details and click on the login button.
- Make sure you fill the Part II of the form.
- The next step for the candidate is to upload the photo & signature as per the mentioned dimensions.
- Now you can fill in the details for the Payment Process. Complete the online payment and take a print of the registration slip.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the State Level PSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|Bihar Police SI Exam Information Links|
|Bihar Police SI Notification||Bihar Police SI Mock Test|
|Bihar Police SI Syllabus||Bihar Police SI Video Course|
|Bihar Police SI Exam date||Bihar Police SI Study Materials|
|Bihar Police SI Application Form||Bihar Police SI Interview Questions|
|Bihar Police SI Job Profile||Bihar Police SI Answer key|
|Bihar Police SI Admit Card||Bihar Police SI Salary|
|Bihar Police SI Study Plan||Bihar Police SI Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Bihar Police SI Previous Question papers||Bihar Police SI Result|
|Bihar Police SI Best books||Bihar Police SI Cutoff|
|Bihar Police SI Eligibility Criteria||Bihar Police SI Exam Analysis|
|Bihar Police SI Selection Process|