Bihar Police Sub Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has recently uploaded the Pre Exam Admit Card for the Post of Sub Inspector SI. The commission’s purpose is to select applicants in various government departments for group C staff jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. All those candidates who have applied for this recruitment exam can now download the Admit Card.
BPSSC Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019
Only those candidates that are found eligible to appear in written test and latest physical test according to their registration details will be issued the online hall ticket(admit card). The candidates will get their Bihar Police Admit Card 2019 (Daroga Bharti) for written test and physical test. The Bihar SI Admit card has the following details and is to be carried to the exam.
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam Centre
- Date Of Birth
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph and Signature
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Important Exam Instructions
Click here to download Bihar Police SI exam admit card 2019
BPSSC Bihar Police SI Exam 2019: Important Details
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Police Sub Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Exam Pattern||Candidates selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Physical Efficiency Test.|
|Admit Card||3rd December 2019|
|Preliminary Exam (note the date)||22nd Dec 2019|
BPSSC Bihar Police SI: Job Profile
A Police Sub-Inspector is the most important Rank between the superior officers above him and the Constable below him. A ]Sub Inspector is generally given charge of Rural Police stations and small Police station. Middle level and heavy Police stations are managed by officers of the Rank of Police Inspector.
BPSSC Bihar Police SI: Age Criteria
Age Limit for BPSSC Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail posts are 20 to 37 years with the age relaxation are given to the reserved category candidates.
BPSSC Bihar Police SI Exam: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
It is the candidate’s first priority to know the exam pattern and syllabus before appearing before the exam.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination.
- The Preliminary Exam will be held for 200 marks of a total of 100 questions.
- The exam paper will consist of only Objective Type Questions.
- There will be a total of 2 Hours duration of examinations,
- There will be a negative marking of 0.2 marks for the wrong answers attempt.
- The question will be related to General Knowledge and General study subjects.
- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers. Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Hindi Section.
- In Paper – II, There will be 80 Questions from General Studies, 10-10 Questions will be asked from Reasoning & Mathematics.
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.