Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the post of 287 Assistant Professors in various Engineering Colleges under Bihar Government. The selection will be based on written test and interview. The dates for the exam will be notified later. Let’s discuss the important dates in the latest BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment.
BPSC Assistant Professor Important Dates
|BPSC Registration Start Date||13-July-2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||30-July-2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||14-August-2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||7th-August-2020|
|Last Date To Send
Hardcopy via speed post
up to 5 pm
|Exam Date||To be notified|
BPSC Assistant Professor Category Wise Vacancy
- Candidates must have BE/ BTECH/ BSC (Engineering) with ME/ MTECH/ MSC with first class from recognized University or Institutes.
- Degree from Distance Mode/Open University is not acceptable.
- Minimum: 22 Years
- Maximum: NA
Application Fee For BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||Rs200/-|
The selection for the post of Assistant Professor in BPSC 2020 will comprise of 4 stages.
- Academic record and research performance – 20 marks
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education- 40 marks. For Engineering stream -The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable
- Interview- 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Assistant Professors- 25marks
|Exam Type||Exam Topics||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Objective Type||Technical Subject (Electrical Engineering)||80 Questions||2 Hrs||40 Marks|
Syllabus for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment (Electrical Engineering)
- Electric Circuits
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Machines
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
- Signals and System
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
All the best for your examinations!