BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021 for the written test for Bihar Auditor posts has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on their official website on 26th March 2021. The notification was released for filling 373 vacant posts for the auditors in the Panchayat Audit Service, Bihar. Inorder to select eligible candidates for the just said posts prelims, mains and interview will be conducted. All the candidates whose application is found eligible can attend the prelims exam that has been scheduled for 25th April 2021. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created that is by the Indian constitution inorder to select applicants the state of Bihar for civil services cadre based on the merits of the applicants. The examination pattern for the preliminary test and the topics that needs to be covered for the examination are discussed in the article below in detail so that it would be an to aid the applicants to ace their preparation.
BPSC Auditor Exam Date 2021 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Auditor(Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)|
|Number of posts||373|
|Date of the examination||25th April 2021|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Selection process||Prelims, Main, Interview|
BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam Pattern
It is extremely important to have in depth understanding regarding the examination pattern before you attend any exam. For BPSC Auditor Exam 2021 the examination pattern has been released by the commission. The BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern 2021 is provided in the below sections to help the candidates who are going to appear in the Prelims Exam scheduled on 25th April 2021.
BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam Pattern
- 150 questions will be asked in total and the mark allotted for the right answer will be one mark each
- the total duration of the examination will be 2 hours or 120 minutes
- The candidates who get qualified in the prelims exam will be eligible for the attending the Mains exam.
|Section Name||Number of Marks||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam Pattern
- Those candidates who performs well and qualify in preliminary stage will be eligible to appear for the next stage of the examination i.e. the Mains written examination
- A total of four sections will be there in the Mains Exam, each section of the exam will have a duration of 3 hours.
- The optional subjects are Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics, the candidate must compulsorily choose any one subject to appear for.
|Name of the Paper||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper – Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Statistics (Select any one subject)||300||3 Hours|
- This will be the final phase for selecting the eligible candidates for the BPSC Auditor exam i.e. is the Personal Interview. For the interview section the total weightage will be 120 marks.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Provides you with updated materials that are created by entri’s top notch experts.
- Availability of mock tests in bilingual language and also other regional languages.
- You can download entri for attending unlimited amount of mock tests.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- Its not only limited to bank exams, you can use entri for attending variable other government exams.
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and come out with flying colors, clearing your government examinations
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.