Table of Contents
In this article, we will tell the information regarding the Salary of BPSC Auditor. BPSC or Bihar Public Service has its own separate panel which looks after the work of Panchayati Raj who is known as an auditor. Every year notification for Bihar Public Service Board Auditor vacancies comes out in which lakhs of aspirants take part. In today’s article, we will talk about the salary promotion of individuals working on the post of auditor and their job profile.
BPSC Auditor Salary 2022
- Post:- Auditor
- Department:- Panchayati Raj Department.
- Grade pay:- 2800 with 7th pay commission or level 5.
- Group:- The service of this department is placed in group C.
- Nature:-It is a non-gazetted service.
Salary for the post of Bihar Public Service Commission Auditor is fixed as per government regulation. The basic pay given to the employees for the post of the auditor in Bihar Public Service Commission is ₹ 29200 which is based on level 5 i.e. 2800 grade pay, making their total salary Rs 37000.
Salary:- Basic pay Rs. 29200 (grade pay Rs. 2800) + 7th pay + commission = Rs. 37000
Being the second year of the Corona pandemic, the Government of India and other state governments have cancelled TA and DA, as a result no increase in the salary of any government department was seen. If TA and DA are merged, the auditor’s salary will go upto ₹ 45000 as shown below.
Salary:- Basic pay Rs. 29200 (grade pay Rs. 2800) + 7th pay commission+ TA+DA= Rs. 45000
Promotion in BPSC Auditor Post:
As we know about the BPSC Auditor salary, now let’s discuss Promotions criteria. A total of 3 promotions are received in this service, which the employee is given at different times while in service.
- In the beginning the Auditor gets a basic salary of 2800 as per grade pay.
- The first promotion is to the post of Senior Auditor Officer who gets a grade pay of Rs 4200.
- The second promotion is to the post as District Auditor Officer, who works under the state government, for this position the grade pay is 4600.
- The final promotion is in the form of an audit officer who is also under the state government, at this point his grade pay becomes 4800.
Now we will understand the above information with the help of the table below–
|Post name before promotion||After promotion||Salary(grade pay)|
|Auditor||——||2800 (Level 5)|
|Auditor||Senior Auditor Officer||4200 (Level 5)|
|Senior Auditor Officer||District Auditor Officer||4600 (Level 5)|
|District Auditor Officer||audit officer||4800 (Level 5)|
Duties and responsibility of BPSC Auditor :
Individuals working in the post of auditor have all the duties of the Internal Audit of Panchayat Institute. They have to do all the tasks of the Panchayati Raj. There are 3 phases of Panchayati Raj.
- The head of the District Council- is the Chairman and Deputy Development Commissioner.
- Panchayat Samiti- This committee is headed by the head and Block Development Officer.
- Gram Panchayat– Its main people are the head and the village secretary.
Departmental Setup of Auditor:
The government has established a department for the post of auditor by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), whose headquarters is the auditor directorate. The director of Panchayat Raj is the director of the auditor’s department. It is directed by a state-level authority.
BPSC Auditor training:
Auditor training totals up to 9 months, in which they are made to do the official work for three months. next six months of work is related to groundwork or fieldwork.
1- First 3 months: Theory based training
2- Next 6 months : Practical based training
In this article we have discussed in detail about BPSC Auditor Salary 2022. For more information you can check the official website of BPSC.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|