Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission commonly known as the BPSC has declared the notification for the vacant post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor under Urban Development and Housing Development Department Govt. of Bihar. Under Advt. No. 03/2022. Interested and eligible candidates holding the required qualification and experience can submit applications through online mode from 15 March onwards until 6 April 2022. The last date for submitting the hard copies of the applications through speed post is 20 April 2022. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared short notice regarding the postpone of the last date of registration for the post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor. The applicants can now apply online for the Assistant Town Planning Supervisor post against Advt. No. 03/2022 on or before 18 April 2022. The BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary structure and job profile are constructed according to the 7th Pay Commission and other updated norms. All the benefits of the BPSC will be rewarded to the selected aspirants. After the 2 years probation period, the candidate will enjoy other benefits such as fixed pay, government accommodation, and other benefits as provided by the Commission. The BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary, as assigned by the Commission, is according to the 7th pay Commission. It includes a pay band, allowances and grade pay following the rules of the government. The In-hand BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor salary is the final salary received by the employee after the deduction of taxes, PF and other such deductions. Candidates who appear in the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Merit List will receive bonuses and other benefits after he has completed the probation period.
Applicants who qualify for the post of BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor, become eligible for other benefits and bonuses offered by the corporation. Gradually, these benefits increase. The salary structure will increase over time as per the Government norms. The experience certificate that the employee receives also holds great significance. The candidates must be aware of the responsibilities of the Assistant Town Planning Supervisor before applying for the post. The BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Job Profile shall be informed to the selected applicants by the Commission after the selection procedure is completed. The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Insights
BPSC Recruitment 2022 for 107 Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Posts, Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
|2||Notification Date||11 Mar, 2022|
|3||Last Date of Submission||18 Apr, 2022|
Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Important Dates
|1||Notification Date||11 Mar, 2022|
|2||Starting Date for Submission of Application||5 March 2022.|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application||6 April 2022.|
Yet to be announced
Yet to be announced
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have Bachelor Planning/ Post PG Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIC Specialization in Urban and Regional Studies/ Master in Planning/ Town/ Country Planning.
|1||Min. Age||21 Yrs.|
37 Yrs. (For Male)
40 Yrs. (For Female)
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Syllabus
Paper One – General Knowledge
SI No Paper Two 1 PlanningFundamentals of Urban & Regional Planning, Fundamentals of
Building Structures, Materials and Principles of Constructions,
Introduction to drawing equipment’s and mediums, Geometric Projections – Orthographic, isometric and perspective
projections ozone, two and three dimensional objects
2 Evolution of SettlementsThe ln History Settlement size,
pattern and structure as a function of socio-cultural, economic,
military and religious factors. Variations in civilizations-Egyptian,
Mesopotamian, Greek Roman. Town planning in Medieval times
and in Renaissance Europe
3 Planning in Post Industrial Revolution EraConcepts of garden City, City beautiful, Linear city etc., contributions of all leading masters in planning, Socio-economic impacts of growth of urban areas; rural-urban migration. 4 Theories of UrbanizationTheories of urbanization including Concentric Zone Theory; Sector
Theory; Multiple Nuclei Theory and other latest theories; Land Use
and Land Value. Theory of William Alonso on location and Land
5 Forces on BuildingsForces of compression and tension, concept of equilibrium forces
and conditions of equilibrium, concept of elasticity, Hooke’s law,
stress strain relationship of tension and compression. shear force
and bending moment.
Components of buildings, Beams and Columns, RCC Structures,
6 Introduction of Structural MaterialsBridle timber, stone, cement, lime, glass, R.C.C., asbestos, paints and. varniches, fiber Reinforces Plastic (FRP) 7 Principles of Construction of Building ElementsFoundations, footings,, D.P.C., flooring sills, lintel roofing, parapets, coping,
cladding expansion joints, waterproofing of roofs, external well section with detail, beams, columnsm slabs, retaining walls.
8 Statistical MethodsArithmetic mean, median, mode, geometric mean and harmonic
mean; measures of absolute dispersion, range, quartile deviation,
average deviation, standard deviation, skewness and kurtosis.
9 Basic Archetectural Design
Anthropometries and Layouts of RoomsAnthropeimefies, Hu:nan Activity and Space Use; Fumiture Layout of a room; Building circulation/flow diagrams; Concepts of Space, Form and Function.
10 Architectural Space Standardslntroduction of Architectural Space Standards, Design of simple
Residential, Commercial, lnstitutional Buildings
11 Elements of EconomicsDefinition and Scope of Economics,
Theory of Demand and Supply, Theory of Firm production
12 Air Quality & Solid Waste Management
–Sources, and effects of air pollution and solid waste disposal in
cavities, urban industrial processes and land use and transportation
implications in air and solid waste pollution; norns, standards, laws,
organizations and policies in urban air quality control and solid
waste management; examples of best practices.
13 Urban Development Plan Context of Regional PlansUnderstanding the contents of various types of regional^ plans and
their linkages with higher and lower order plans
14 Constitutional ProvisionsDishict ln of constitution and, 74tharnendment acts; district planning committees; mehopolitan
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Cut Off
- The cut off marks will soon be declared by the Commission and candidates who want to contend for the job posting will have to score above the Cut Off marks.
- The detailed category-wise Cut Off marks have been declared by BPSC and candidates can check the marks under their category to get a fair idea of how much needs to be scored.
Factors affecting the Cut off Marks:
- Difficulty Level Of Pape refers to deciding on the Cut Off marks, the difficulty level of the paper is quite important. The Cut Off will be low if the paper is challenging, and vice versa.
- Number of Openings means the number of candidates who can be chosen is determined by the number of vacancies available. The Cut Off is inversely proportional to the number of vacancies. If the vacancies are high in number, the Cut Off will be low and vice versa.
- Number of Applicants that apply for the exam grows, the Cut Off will rise. Similarly, when the number of examinees who appear for the selection process drops, the Cut Off falls.
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Vacancy
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Salary
|SI No||Post Name||In-Hand salary|
|1||BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month.|
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Selection process
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written test only.
- There will be no interview session.
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Job Profile
- The candidate is in charge of designing the blueprint of the region he is assigned.
- The candidate must make sure to fulfil the demands of the people.
- Check the work done at the ground level.
- Make sure that the work that is being done will not go against any law.
- To ensure that the Government does not use someone’s private property for Government work and someone does not use the Government land for his personal use.
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Probation Period
- They have a probation period of 2 years.
- It is the period during which the candidate is tested if he/she is suited for the job.
- The applicant shall strictly be monitored during this period before you are permanently employed for the job. It will be after permanent employment only, that they will receive the additional benefits of the job.
BPSC Town Planning Supervisor 2022 – Career Growth
- Applicants who qualify for the post of BPSC Assistant Town Planning Supervisor, become eligible for other benefits and bonuses offered by the corporation.
- Gradually, these benefits increase.
- The salary structure shall increase over time as per the Government norms.
- The experience certificate that the employee receives also holds great significance.
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must acknowledge their dreams. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.
- Learning is an eternal and vital process.
- Learning materials can tremendously increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning.
- A video curated for educational purpose provides a learner with new insights and an appealing worksheet which gives the learner with new opportunities to practice a new skill gained
- A good content are important for the curators to effectively convey their message to the audience
- Learning materials helps to a better interpretation and appreciation of the concepts, contents as well as the subject matter.
- They also assist the candidates to proceed towards concrete learning.
- The source of information plays a key role.
- Our team aims to render carefully sorted content based on extensive research.
- The materials provided will be user friendly and understandable
Courses and Test Series:
- A drop of water makes an ocean.
- Our aim is to improve Speed
- The test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student,
- As a result their speed of attempting questions increases
- Our interest lies in building confidence
- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in aspirants .
- It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- To be able to fluently learn a subject one must be well versed with the basics-vocabulary.
- Test Series develops a consistency in their study.
- Test Series develops candidates skills .
- In addition, Time Management for solving the answer paper will be enhanced
- Test Series consists of all Question Papers by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
- At Entri, you can have free access to the glossary on a daily basis and ace up your learning
- It is always said that one’s preparation is never complete without solving the question paper.
- You will find a separate section dedicated to the same on our website. Adaptive and interactive tests will help you master each chapter.
- The purpose and importance of teaching and learning materials is to make lessons interesting, learning easy and enable teachers to easily express concepts.
- Learning materials can significantly increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning
- ng quality materials increases student success. Instructional materials are resources used to teach students. Good instructional materials are easy to use, aligned to standards, and reach a diverse audience of students.
- One must get to know which concepts you are good at and concepts that need more attention
- Refer to the same and you’ll be able to draw valuable insights yourself!
- We will provide detailed insights on current affairs and regular updates about different types of entries with a set of questionnaires based on the same.
- As you finish each module, you take a test and figure out where you stand.
- The goal is to provide a detailed description of selected topics that are significant with respect to the examination. The article is curated based on extensive study and it is comprehensible.
- it plays a key role in conveying information quickly and effectively to the widest possible audience. Depending on the material, the length and complexity of the opening section can vary widely
- With this, your time will be saved and you can save it and refer to it in the future too. It’s a total win-win situation. You will stay in sync with what is happening around you
- The PSC exam in India is constitutionally mandated to assist the corresponding state governments in matters of recruitment, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Government tasks are something that not only the residents require but also are vital for the entire nation.
- English allows applicants to actually broaden their world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country.
- Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.
- Anywhere one ,ay want to go in the world they can find someone who speaks English.
Banking and Insurance
- Banking and Insurance are two sectors which are fast evolving and has accomplished a transformational change.
- Banks are the backbone of all activities since every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character.
- Insurance business is one of the important financial services in modern times.
- Sales play a vital role in the building of loyalty and trust between customer and business.
- Trust and loyalty are the important reasons why a customer would choose to recommend a company to a friend or family member or write a great review of product or service online.
- Railways have enhanced its boundaries in conducting activities like business, sightseeing, pilgrimage along with transportation of goods.
- It is hassle- free for long-distance travel.
- Plays a vital role in national integration. It strengthens the development of the industry and agriculture.
Staff Selection Commission
- The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) is an organization that is functional under the Central Government of India.
- The aim is to select and recruit the best-suited individuals in the system.
- It fulfills workforce requirements for the different departments and ministries for the Government of India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
- It organizes examinations for the appointment of the services in the state.
- It is consulted on the following decisions related to personnel management:
- Methods of recruitment and selection to the state civil service and civil posts.
- Internet skills enable users to reduce risks of privacy loss while obtaining the benefits from online activities that increasingly depend on the revelation of personal data.
- Consequently, Internet skills are an starting point for public policies regarding users’ self-help in privacy protection.
- The video lectures enable creators to have a flipped classroom or “blended” learning environment.
- The videos are also useful to applicants who are accustomed for the traditional classroom settings.
- Digital videos help remote learning opportunities so that creators can convey and can reach students from all over the world.
- Users can react to content, share challenges, compliments or complaints in the discuss platform
- Its a great way to interact and learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills and ideas.
- Individualization of learning which refers to the personal responses to forum topics are not limited in time or the length.
Prev. Year Papers
- Previous year question papers contain segments from the vital parts of the chapter.
- Thus it assist the aspirant understand the critical regions of the syllabus.
- Once the pupil is able to grasp these parts of the curriculum they can stress on the important parts.
- Hence be able to score good marks in the exam.
- Test Series increases consistency in their study.
- Test Series instills Reading, Learning, Writing skill.
- Time Management for solving the answer paper.
- Test Series are set by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.