Bihar SSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam Online Form 2020 last date has been again extended by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) due to nationwide lockdown caused by Corona Virus. All those candidates who have yet not registered themselves for the mains exam can apply through the online mode on or before 3 May 2020. The online application fees can be remitted by 1 May 2020.Earlier, the commission had extended the application submission date till 15 April 2020 which was earlier scheduled for 28 March 2020. Candidates can check application important dates, vacancy details and other details by scrolling down. In this blog we will discuss about BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2020 – Admit Card, Application, Vacancy.
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application for BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam 2014-2020||26 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of application fee for BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam 2014-2020||15 April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application for BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam 2014-2020||15 April 2020|
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam 2014- 12140 Posts
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2020: Online Application Procedure
All those who have qualified in BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Prelims) 2014 Exam can apply for Mains Exam. The list of selected candidates has been uploaded at bssc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can apply to the BSSC 1st Inter Level CC (Mains) Exam 2014-20 through the online mode. Candidates are required to follow the instructions given in the provided PDF. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks given below for more details.
Here are the steps given to fill the BSSC Inter Level 2020 exam form:
- Step 1: Candidates have to go to the official website i.e bssc.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: Then they have to login to the candidate portal, by using their roll number or registration, assigned to them while filling the form of preliminary exam
- Step 3: As soon as they enter the requisite details the page will open with all the details filled earlier. At this stage, candidates are only allowed to add the Personal Information, which includes their mobile number/email ID/current address . Rest of the information will remain same.
- Step 4: After doing this, candidates will get the option to do the fee payment.
- Step 5: As soon as the submission of fee completes, candidates have to choose the Post Type, from class A and B. After selecting the class, they have to click on the Save and Continue button. A pop-up will come on the screen just do Submit and Continue.
- Step 6: Then choose the option from the category wise post and click on Save. In case of any changes, click on Edit Option, if there are no edits then click on the Final Submit button. Do not forget to Preview before clicking the Final Submit button
- Step 7: After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the image of their scanned signature. After that keep the copy of application form.
Candidates are required to check portal frequently for getting admit Card notification. Admit Card will be uploaded shortly, by providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their BSSC 10+2 level Admit Card. Bihar Service Selection Commission has invited applications.
1. In order to download their BSSC 10+2 Recruitment Posts Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their BSSC 10+2 Recruitment Posts Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to login page, here they need to provide their following details-:
Registration No. /Roll No.
Verification Code(if provided)
4. After providing their valid details candidates will be able to download their BSSC 10+2 Recruitment Posts Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their BSSC 10+2 Recruitment Posts Admit Card from official site of the BSSC.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other government exams Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.