Table of Contents
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the Stenographer, Sanitary Inspector, Pharmacist posts Exam Date 2019. All candidates who have applied for the these posts can check the exam date on the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)-http://bssc.bih.nic.in/ The written exam for the Stenographer, Sanitary Inspector, Pharmacist posts will be conducted on 24 November 2019 from 10 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. BSSC has earlier released the details exam pattern and syllabus for the written exam. The BSSC Stenographer written exam will have questions from General Studies, General Science and Mathematics, Mental Ability. Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) will issue notifications for the BSSC Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer post. The total vacancy for the post is 400. Interested candidates can get full details on the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission Board (BSSC). In this blog we will discuss about BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020.
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Vacancies
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online
|Fee payment starts from
|Last date for payment of fees
|Last date to for applying online
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Eligibility Details
Intermediate passed aspirants and having knowledge of Computer and Word processing can apply. You can also get various Bihar Govt Jobs 2019 openings here itself.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 37 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST: 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC: 03 years
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: How to apply for BSSC Stenographer?
- Visit the official website @bssc.bih.nic.in to fill the BSSC Online form 2020 from the BSSC Apply online portal.
- Fill all the details correctly given in the BSSC application form.
- The application fee needs to be submitted via Online mode only. The fees vary based on the category, which is decided by the Board or Council of the BSSC recruitment.
- Go through the step by step procedure for the submission of BSSC 2020 Application form.
- Make sure to take a print out of the BSSC application form 2020 and maintain it safely for the further recruitment procedure.
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Salary Details
The finally selected candidates for the BSSC Stenographer exam will get Pay Scale: ₹5200 – 20200 + GP ₹2400 per month. The Selection of the Candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the Steno Written examination 2019.
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Application fees
Application fees can be submitted via Online mode only.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST & PWD Candidates of Bihar: Rs. 150/-
BSSC Stenographer Salary 2020: Cut-Off 2019
As we know minimum marks to qualify for each category is different but to be shortlisted for next round you will have to score more than the minimum qualifying marks.
|Minimum qualifying marks
|Expected qualifying marks
|430 to 480
|350 to 380
|280 to 310
|250 to 270
|280 to 310
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other government exam Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.