Table of Contents
CAT 2020 Previous Year Question Paper is available here for aspirants to download for free. Interested candidates can access the question paper PDF from the provided link below. For better preparation for the upcoming CAT Exam, It is essential to practice CAT Previous Year Question Paper as much as you can. It gives an idea of the exam pattern, types of questions, and topics covered in the exam. The CAT Previous Year Question Paper can be downloaded in PDF format using the link below. Analyze yourself by learning theory, methods, and the best ways to approach tricky questions. Work through the previous questions to practice, evaluate, recognize, and improve the study process. See the CAT Question Paper 2020 below.
Highlights of CAT Exam: Overview
|CAT Exam Particulars
|CAT 2023 Details
|CAT Full Form
|Common Admission Test (CAT)
|Once a year
|Purpose of the Exam
|Admission to IIMs, SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, IMT and over 1,200 B-Schools in India
|Graduation with 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST students)
|CAT Exam Duration
|2 hours(160 Minutes for PwD candidates)
|Number of Questions
|66 (Expected as per last year exam analysis)
|CAT Exam Pattern
|Computer Based Test (CBT) with MCQs and non-MCQs
|Medium of Exam
|No. of test cities
|CAT exam website
|Exam helpdesk no.
|1-800-210-1088 (Toll Free)
CAT Previous Year Question Paper PDF: Download Link
CAT Question Paper is now available for free download. Applicants for the upcoming CAT Exam 2023 can access the previous year’s question paper by clicking here.
|CAT Questions Paper 2020
|CAT 2020 Slot 1 DILR
|CAT 2020 Slot 1 VARC
|CAT 2020 Slot 1 QA
Benefits of Referring CAT Previous Year Question Paper
Referring to CAT Previous Year Question Papers is one of the best ways to prepare for the exam. It helps in developing concept clarity and enhances problem-solving skills. Here are some of the benefits of referring to CAT Previous Year Question Papers:
Understanding the difficulty level of the exam
It helps in understanding the type and level of difficulty of questions asked previously in the exam. It helps in managing time and strategy accordingly.
Know the more focused topics
It helps in identifying the subjects that should be focused more and which are to be given less importance.
Familiarity with the question pattern
It helps in understanding the question paper pattern and time limit associated with a CAT section.
Improves problem solving skills
It also helps in analyzing weak areas and developing problem-solving skills in those areas.
Boosting confidence level
Regular practice of CAT Previous Year Question Papers also helps in boosting confidence and morale.
By referring to the CAT Previous Year Question Papers, one can learn the art of solving complex questions within a given time limit. It is a great way to prepare for the exam and build the right strategy for the exam.
- What is CAT?
- CAT stands for Common Admission Test. It is a highly competitive entrance exam in India conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for admission to their MBA and other management programs.
- Who is eligible to appear for CAT?
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) are eligible to take the CAT exam. Final-year undergraduate students can also apply.
- How can I apply for the CAT?
- CAT application forms are typically available online, and you need to visit the official CAT website during the registration period. Fill out the application form, pay the application fee, and follow the specified instructions.
- What is the CAT exam pattern?
- CAT is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of three sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), and Quantitative Ability (QA). The exam duration is usually 180 minutes.
- Is there negative marking in CAT?
- Yes, CAT has a penalty for wrong answers. Typically, there is a deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect answer, and no negative marking for unattempted questions.