Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police against the posts sanctioned in terms of the Government of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department. This will be a great opportunity for ambitious candidates who want to contribute towards social service as civic police volunteers. This article includes all details regarding the upcoming Civic Volunteer recruitment 2021 like application procedure, eligibility criteria and selection process, and the syllabus.
Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Kolkata Police|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Vacancies||Will be updated|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Date of Submitting Application||Will be updated soon|
Civic Volunteer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: Age, Educational Qualification
The applicant should possess the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and the maximum age is 60 years.
- Aspirants should have a minimum Educational Qualification of Class 8th pass.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates having experience as Security Guard will be given priority for the posts meant for Police Housing estates.
Civic Volunteer Recruitment Salary
Each selected candidate as a volunteer will be paid an honorarium at a rate prescribed by the Government on furnishing of working statement certified by Unit-in-Charge. Also, each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
The selection of candidates will be based on:
The selected candidates after the interview process will have to undergo a two weeks training course organized by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata.
Place of Deployment
After observing the necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in the units of Kolkata Police such as Traffic Guards, Police Stations, etc as deemed appropriate by the authority.
- In case any selected candidate does not join in due course, the vacancy thus arise would be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against the existing Employment Notice.
- In case of any further requirement of Civic Volunteers for any other unit of Kolkata Police, the same may be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against the existing Employment Notice.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Application Procedure
How to Apply For Civic Volunteer Posts?
Application has to be submitted offline. The candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The format will be given along with the Civic Volunteer recruitment 2021 notification. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Civic Volunteer”.
Head of Selection Board: Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata
Address for Collection and Submission of Application: Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata- 700 001
Documents Required while Applying for Civic Volunteer
The self-attested copies of the following documents should be attached along with the application
- Identity Proof (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Proof of Address ( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- Passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Documents regarding Proof of Age.
- Educational testimonials, certificates for the required additional technical qualifications, and experience certificate (if any).
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern
Filling the Prepositions
Fill in the blanks
Arrangement of Sentence
Antonyms & Synonyms
Passive and Active Voice
Idioms and Phrases
Indian Culture and Politics
Current Affairs-National & International, Economy, Sports
Important Events and Important days
Countries & Capitals
Letter and Symbol Series
|Basic Mathematics||25||Basic math skills like Number System, Simplification Averages, Percentages, Compound Interest, Time and Distance, etc.|
Visit Entri App for all the latest updates regarding the Offline Application dates of Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2021.