Table of Contents
You are planning to give the UP Police Constable exam but you only have 25 days to prepare for it then you must take into consideration a systematic manner through which you can prepare for it. Given below are the details which can answer your question of How to Crack UP Police Constable Exam in 25 Days? Make sure that you are preparing for the examination by a systematic strategy that will help you to crack UP Constable exam. UP Police Constable exam is equipped with questions that are asked related to current affairs and other general knowledge topics. The blog given below also talks about the syllabus examination pattern and other details to getting the UP Police Constable exam.
Strategy To Crack UP Police Constable Exam
A proper timetable is required so that you Crack UP Police Constable Exam in 25 days to be precise. First of all, the candidates must have proper knowledge regarding each and every detail of the UP police constable examination. The UP Police constable examination is a prestigious organised examination that is undertaken on a national level. Lots of candidates take part in this examination in order to get a job in the Uttar Pradesh Police Commission. However, the cutoff marks of this examination are relatively high and there is tough competition among the candidates. If you are planning to achieve success in this examination in 25 days then you will have to study hard and prepare yourself efficiently with all of the proper information.
Each and every subject that will be present in the Uttar Pradesh police constable examination have certain important topics that the candidates must prepare in detail if they want to pass the exam successfully. The candidates can check out the list of important topics for the examination given below and prepare themselves accordingly to qualify as UP police constable within no time.
- For General Knowledge- General Science, Indian History, Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian Culture, Indian Agriculture, Trade And Commerce, Population, Environment And Urbanization, Indian And World Geography & Natural Resources, Education, Culture And Social Practices Of Uttar Pradesh State, Revenue, Police And General Administrative Arrangements In Uttar Pradesh, Human Rights, Internal Security And Terrorism, Relations Between India And Its Neighboring Countries, Relations Between India And Its Neighboring Countries, Contemporary Subjects Of National And International Importance, National And International Organizations, Demonstrations And Its Impact, Cyber Crime, Demonetization And Its Impact, Goods And Services Tax, Awards And Honors, Countries / Capitals / Currencies, Important Days, Discoveries, Books And Its Author, Social Media Communication.
- For General Hindi- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें, हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान- हिन्दी वर्णमाला, तद्भव-तत्सम, पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, अनेकार्थक शब्द, वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द, समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द, अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना, लिंग, वचन, कारक, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, काल, वाच्य, अव्यय, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय, सन्धि, समास, विराम-चिन्ह, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, रस, छन्द, अलंकार अपठित बोध, प्रसिद्ध कवि, लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें, हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार आदि.
- For Numerical & Mental Ability- Number System, Simplification- Decimals And Fraction, Highest Common Factor And Lowest Common Multiple, Ratio And Proportion, Percentage, Profit And Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership— Average, Time And Work, Time And Distance, Use Of Tables And Graphs, Mensuration, Arithmetical Computations And Other Analytical Functions, Miscellaneous, Logical Diagrams, Symbol- Relationship Interpretation, Perception Test, Word Formation Test, Letter And Number Series, Word And Alphabet, Analogy, Common Sense Test, Direction Sense Test, Logical Interpretation Of Data, Forcefulness Of Argument, Determining Implied Meanings
- For Mental Aptitude – Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic Level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and Order, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity Towards Minorities and Underprivileged, Gender Sensitivity.
- For IQ (Intelligence Quotient) – Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion Test, Coding & Decoding Test, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relations, Problems based on the alphabet, Time Sequence Test, VENN Diagram and Chart Type Test, Mathematical Ability Test, Arranging in order.
- For Reasoning Ability – Analogies, Similarities, Difference, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis Judgement, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Abilities to Deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2021
The applicant must also have the proper status of the syllabus for the Uttar Pradesh police constable examination. If you are willing to give the UP police constable examination then you must check out the table given below. The table given below is equipped with each and every topic of the subject available in the UP Police Constable examination.
|General Knowledge||India and its adjacent countries
Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge
|Law & Constitution||Human Rights
National Security Issues
Principle of Crime Punishment
Right of Self Defence
General Knowledge about Law
General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
Aim of the Constitution
Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
All India Service
Information about social Law related to women children
Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment
Wild Life Conservation
|General Hindi||Questions & Answer from the Passage
Title of the Passage
Use of Words
One Word Substitutions
|Numerical Aptitude||Number System
Decimal & Fraction
Ratio & Proportion
Profit & Loss
Simple Interest and Compound Interest
Time & Work
Use of Table & Graph
|Mental Ability Test||Logical Diagrams
Word formation Test
Letter and number series
Word and alphabet Analogy
Common Sense Test
Letter and number coding
Direction sense Test
Logical interpretation of data
Forcefulness of argument
Determining implied meanings
|Mental Aptitude||Public Interest
Law & Order
Rule of Law
Ability of Adaptability
Professional Information (Basic level)
Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order
Interest in Profession
Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged
|Intelligence Quotient||Relationship and Analogy Test
Spotting out the dissimilar
Direction Sense Test
Problems based on the alphabet
Time sequence test
Venn Diagram and chart type test
Mathematical ability Test
Arranging in orde
Analysis and Judgment
Verbal and figure classification
Arithmetical number series
Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
After going through the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh police constable examination the candidates must also have knowledge regarding the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Examination pattern in order to prepare for the examination accordingly. Given below is the table indicating the subject and the number of questions which will be asked from each and every subject plus the total number of marks available for each and every subject.
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||38||76|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
Best Books for UP Police Constable Exam 2021
Candidates who are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh police constable examination must also keep into consideration the important books that they must buy to prepare for certain subjects. Given below is the table indicating the list of books that you can buy if you want to prepare for the Uttar Pradesh police constable examination without any trouble.
|Lucent’s Samanya Hindi||Sanjiv Kumar|
|Mool Vidhi (Fundamental Law) Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector (Si) Avum Platoon Commander Exam 2020||Arihant|
|General Knowledge 2020||Arihant|
|Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder||S Chand|
|General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test 2019 Edition||Ramesh Publishing House|
There is a proper strategy for the question of How to Crack UP Police Constable Exam in 25 Days that must be known to each and every candidate and the candidate must study for the examination according to that strategy. This strategy includes having a proper knowledge regarding the syllabus, examination pattern, important books and important topics of each and every subject included in the examination. If the candidate has proper knowledge regarding each and every aspect of the examination then no one can stop him or her from getting the job. You can enrol yourself now and make Entri your study partner to achieve thousands of benefits to successfully crack the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable examinations within a time frame of 25 days. Entri serves the candidates with the general knowledge and other related information so that they can crack the UP Police examination in the first attempt. Enrol now and achieve success with Entri within no time.