CTET (Central Teachers Eligibility Test) is a national level entrance exam for teachers in India. Candidates who aspire to become a teacher must attempt teacher eligibility test conducted by respective state/central government to work in a government institution that provides so many perks & benefits. CTET exam is based on the National Curriculum Framework. CBSE conducts CTET exam twice a year until now but now it will be conducted only once in a year. The main objective of CTET is to bring national standard in teaching & to improve teacher’s performance standards. Teachers are an important asset of the society. A teacher helps students to acquire knowledge, competence or virtue. They play an important role in the development of children’s. Teachers motivate, inspire & encourage students to be better persons. Qualified candidates can teach at central schools like KVS, NVS Army schools & others. In this article we will discuss about the importance and validity of CTET Certificates 2020.
CTET Certificates 2020 – Importance and Validity
Importance of CTET Certification
Importance of CTET certification is given below-
- It is mandatory to have CTET certification if you dream to work in central government schools.
- Without CTET qualification you cannot work in central government schools.
- You can apply in Central government schools like Kendra Vidyalaya schools (KVS), Navodhaya Samithi Schools (NSS), Army schools etc.
- You can also apply for both PGT & TGT posts if you have cleared both papers (paper-I and paper-II).
- Other than CBSE affiliated schools you can apply for some State govt. and private institutions teaching jobs.
- Even though every State conducts it’s own TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) exam CTET certification is considered all over India.
- Many Union Territories prefer only CTET qualified teacher in regular/contractual teacher’s recruitment.
CTET Certificate Validity Period
- CTET certificate remains valid for 7 years from the date of announcement of results. You can improve your marks by attempting again if you are not satisfied with the score. Also there is no restriction on number of attempts you can take.
CTET Certificate Qualification Criteria
Candidates must acquire minimum 60% or above in CTET examination to qualify and gain the CTET certification. Also there will be relaxation for certain categories like SC/ST, OBC ,Differently abled persons etc. according to the reservation policy.
Other Important Links
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.