Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited (DPHCL) has released a notification regarding recruitment of contractual staff, both technical and non-technical. The initial recruitment will be for a period of eleven months time which will later be extended based on the performance of the individuals. The vacancies are for the posts of Junior Engineer and Accountant cum Cashier. Applications can be submitted through mail, registered post or by hand until 18th August, 2022. Check out the websites – www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.dphcl.org for the official notification. Read on to know more about the recruitment drive.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited (DPHCL)|
|Name of vacant posts||Junior Engineer
Accountant cum Cashier
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Official website||www.delhipolice.nic.in or www.dphcl.org|
|Mode of recruitment||Contractual basis|
|Mode of application||Mail, registered post or by hand|
|Last day for submitting application||By 5 P.M on 18th August, 2022|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are a total of 11 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer and Accountant cum Cashier. Post wise vacancies are as shown below:
- Junior Engineer: 1
- Accountant cum Cashier: 10
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Salary
Delhi Police pays a handsome renumeration to it’s employees. According to the advertisement, the salary for the posts of Junior Engineer and Accountant cum Cashier are as follows:
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 35000|
|Accountant cum Cashier||Rs. 30000|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria set by Delhi Police for the recruitment of it’s employees. Only those candidates who satisfy all the criteria will be shortlisted. The applications of those who do not meet the requirement will be rejected. Check out the criteria laid down by Delhi Police:
Junior Engineer: B. Tech/ BE (Civil) with minimum three years experience in relevant field of building Construction, Design and similar field.
Accountant cum Cashier: ICWA/ B. Com/ B.Sc. (Mathematics)/BA (Mathematics) or equivalent with minimum 3 years experience in accounts.
- Junior Engineer: Maximum age limit is 53 years.
- Accountant cum Cashier: Maximum age limit is 53 years.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Applicants should first ensure that they satisfy all the requirements laid down by Delhi Police.
- The prescribed application form has been released along with the advertisement.
- Carefully fill in all the required information.
- The applications should be submitted through mail – email@example.com
- It can also be submitted to the office by hand or through registered post. The address is Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited, 13th Floor, Tower-II, New PHQ Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -110001 CIN: U45400DL2007GOI170534
- Applications can be submitted at the office from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days , i.e. from Monday to Friday, until 18th August 2022.
- Note that no changes will be permitted in the application form after the last date for submission.
Planning and preparation is the key to crack competitive exams. If you are looking for a good start to prepare for your exam, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.