Table of Contents
Delhi State Health Mission has issued the latest notification for the Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Legal Consultant (PNDT), Consultant Medicine (MD), Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant, Medical Lecturer, Steno/Secretarial Assistant, Public Health Nurse, Establishment Clerk, Medical Officer, Physiotherapist, Quality Assurance Consultant (PH), State Consultant (Quality Monitoring), District Quality Assurance Coordinator, Counselor, Legal Consultant (NTCP), District Program Manager, District BCC Officer, IEC-BCC Consultant, Media Assistant, Dental Surgeon Vacancy at 279 posts. The advertisement was issued on 05-02-2021 and the candidates wishing to apply can do so until 01st March 2021. Advertisements for various posts under Delhi State Health Mission are on contractual basis.
DSHM Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Advertisement issued on||05-02-2021|
|Opening date for submission of application||05-02-2021|
|Closing date for submission of application||01-03-2021|
DSHM Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of the board||Delhi State Health Mission(DSHM)|
|Last date for application||01-03-2021|
|Mode of application||Offline|
For more information regarding the post names and vacancy details you can refer to the table given below.
DSHM Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|1||Legal Consultant (PNDT)||07||03||01||00||11|
|2||Consultant Medicine (MD)||08||03||01||00||12|
|7||Public Health nurse||01||00||00||00||01|
|11||Quality assurance consultant(PH)||01||00||00||00||01|
|12||State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01||00||00||00||01|
|13||District Quality Assurance Coordinator||02||02||01||00||05|
|16||District program manager||00||02||01||00||03|
|17||District BCC Officer||02||00||00||00||02|
- The engagement will be purely on contract basis as per the policy of National Health Mission. The contract is extendable based upon annual performance evaluation
- There shall be an initial assessment (probation) period of three months from the date of first engagement. 5.3
- The applications should be submitted at The Office of Delhi State Health Mission, State Program Management Unit, 6th Floor, B-Wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 by Hand in the drop box OR By Post. The last date for receipt of applications is 1st March, 2021 by 04:00 p.m, application received after the last date shall be rejected. The Delhi State Health Mission will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- One application will be considered for one post only. A Separate application along with documents etc. should be submitted if applying for more than one category of post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview/ written/skill test
- Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format may be downloaded from DSHM website https://dshm.delhi.gov.in. Application in any other format will not be accepted, please ensure the post applied for is clearly mentioned in the application format.
Information for Written Test & Interview will be provided through https://dshm.delhi.gov.in or health and family welfare GNCTD website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
Applications received in Delhi State Health Mission Office after the last date will not be considered.
Delhi State Health Mission has the right to reject any application, if found improper or having misleading information.
The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law.
In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
DHSM Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Legal Consultant (PNDT)
LLB from a recognized University and Three years experience in any court of Law or Govt. Institution.
Consultant Medicine (MD)
MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
B.Com from a recognized university. M.Com / MBA (Finance) from a recognized university. At least three (3) years post qualification experience in managing accounts & use of Tally.
B.Com from a recognized university. Minimum 6 months certificate course that includes accounting packages like Tally, Busy etc. Two year experience in maintenance of accounts.
MD/DNB Post Graduate Degree from Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Medical College. Three (3) Years teaching experience in the subject as a Senior Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor in a recognized Medical College after obtaining Post Graduate Degree in the subject.
10+2 or equivalent. Knowledge of shorthand and typing with speed of 80 wpm and 40 wpm respectively. At least 2 years experience.
Public Health Nurse
B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. recognized University. One year teaching / training experience in Public Health at any reputed nursing teaching institute after B.Sc. Nursing 3. Knowledge of computers with commonly used packages like Ms Work, Power-point, Excel and Information Technology etc. Good Communication and presentation skills with analytical abilities. Registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
Graduate from recognized University / Institution .Typing Speed of 30 Word Per Minute. One Year Computer Course.
- The minimum age for the candidate is 30 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 45 years.
- You can check the official notification for clear details.
Check the Notification PDF for Detailed Information.
DSHM Salary package 2021
|Legal Consultant (PNDT)||49,875|
|Consultant Medicine (MD)||94,500|
|Medical Lecturer||85,050+ conveyance upto 4500|
|Public Health nurse||49,200|
|Medical officer||71,550+conveyance upto 4500|
|Quality assurance consultant(PH)||62,500|
|State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||50,000|
|District Quality Assurance Coordinator||43,750|
|District program manager||48,525|
|District BCC Officer||38,150|
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.