Table of Contents
DSSB or The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the answer key of the exam held for the post of PRT or Primary Teacher (47/21), Pharmacist (Homoeopathy), Laboratory Attendant (12/21), Junior Engineer (JE- 15/21), Security Supervisor (26/21), Carpenter (28/21), Assistant Engineer (14/21), Draftsman Grade I (16/21), Junior Engineer (Electrical) (24/21), (20/21) and Assistant Director (21/21) posts on their official website. Check Download Link. These exams were held in the end of March 2022 whose Answer Keys have been released now. In this article learn how to download and raise objections for DSSSB Answer Key 2022. Aspirants can download the draft DSSSB answer key from the board’s official website by logging in to their registered accounts. They can download the DSSSB answer key 2022 PDF and submit objections before April 9, 2022.
DSSSB Answer Key 2022
DSSSB or Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has let out the Answer Key for DSSSB PRT Exam on 5th April 2022. The aspirants must go through the DSSSB Answer Key 2022 to check the correct answers to all the questions they attempted during the DSSSB Exam 2022 which were held from 23rd March 2022 to 30th March 2022.
The aspirants can now access the DSSSB Answer Key 2022 by visiting the official website of DSSSB I.e dsssb.delhi.gov.in. The DSSSB Answer Key 2022 is now live on DSSSB’s Official website. In this article, aspirants will find all the important information on the DSSSB Answer Key 2022.
How to download the DSSSB Answer Key 2022?
Aspirants can follow the steps given to download the DSSSB Answer Key 2022 successfully.
Step 1: Visit the official Website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board @dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link of ‘Final Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board or DSSSB Answer Key of the required post’
Step 3: Candidate should enter their Application Number and DOB (Date of Birth) to open the Answer Key.
Step 4: Download DSSSB Answer Key 2022 PDF and save it for reference.
DSSSB Answer Key 2022, How To Raise Objections?
- To raise objections, simply log in to your registered account on the DSSSB website ie https://dsssbonline.nic.in/. On the dashboard, aspirants would be able to view their earlier recorded responses as well as the answer keys. In case the aspirants are not satisfied with the answers marked in the answer keys, they can select the option which they feel is
- Once they select the correct options, they need to upload all the relevant documents to support the objection.
- Next they need to pay the required fees and submit their
- Aspirants may please note that the DSSSB result would be calculated on the basis of the final answer keys. The objections raised would be analysed and in case the objection is accepted the fee paid will be refunded. As for the objections that are rejected, no refund would be provided.
DSSSB Answer Key 2022 Objections: Important points
Some important points that aspirants should keep in mind at the time of filing objections against the draft answer key are:
- They can challenge or file objections on the DSSSB answer key 2022 in online mode and in the prescribed format only. Challenges filed in any other form are not accepted by the board
- They can challenge the answer key only till the last date prescribed by the board which is 9th April in this case.
- They might have to pay a small fee per question to challenge the DSSSB answer key
How to calculate your scores using DSSSB Answer Key 2022?
Marks are awarded to aspirants in the DSSSB exam based on the marking scheme for the test for which the he or she has appeared. Therefore, they are recommended to double-check the marking scheme for the exam for which they appeared. Thereafter, aspirants should add and deduct marks for every correct and incorrect answer carefully to know the score that they have obtained in the exam.
Conclusion: The list of all the aspirants who qualified in the exam shall be uploaded shortly on the official website of DSSSB. The board will analyze the objections submitted by the aspirants and prepare the list accordingly. A total of 554 PRT or Assistant Teachers shall be recruited in primary schools in Delhi.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri App has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.