Table of Contents
Food Corporation of India is going to conduct the Online Test for the post of AGM (General Administration, Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer. FCI AGM and MO Syllabus 2021 is now available at the official web portal of fci.gov.in. Candidates who want to participate in the examination must check the official Food Corporation of India AGM Syllabus 2021 and then start your exam practice. The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India. It is a statutory body under the Ministry of consumer affairs, Food and public distribution, Government of India, formed by the enactment of Food Corporation Act 1964 by the Parliament Of India.
FCI AGM And MO Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Board||Food Corporation Of India|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer|
|Online test date||To be announced soon|
|Selection Process||Online test and interview|
FCI AGM Admit Card 2021
The FCI E-Admit card will be released soon. Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website of FCI @ fci.gov.in. Candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly.
FCI AGM And MO Exam Pattern 2021
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Questions||Total Marks||Online Test Pattern||Exam Duration
|AGM (General Administration)
|General Aptitude (180 Questions) consisting of||2 ½ hours
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions|
|Management and Ethics – 45 Questions|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions|
|1. General Aptitude (120 Questions) consisting of||2 ½ hours
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions|
|C||AGM (Accounts)||Management and Ethics – 30 Questions|
|D||AGM (Law)||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness – 30 Questions|
|E||Medical Officer||1. Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions|
FCI AGM And MO Syllabus 2021
Post Code – E: Medical Officer
GENERAL MEDICINE: Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snake bite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Patho physiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
PAEDIATRICS: Common childhood emergencies, Basic newborn care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counseling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management, and National programmes related to child health.
GENERAL SURGERY: Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical patients, Medico legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock patho‐physiology and management.
Gynaecology and Obstetrics
OBSTETRICS: Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Postnatal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
GYNAECOLOGY: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra-Uterine growth retardation, Medico legal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
FAMILY PLANNING: Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE: Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programmes, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
Post Code-B: Assistant General Manager (Technical)
- Agriculture: Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production, Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection, Basics of Plant Pathology, Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Post Harvest care of cereals & Pulses, Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains, Agriculture Extension, Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Biotechnology: Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent trends.
- Entomology: Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests, Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
Post Code-C: Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: Analysis of Financial statement; Budgeting & Budgetary control; Working Capital management; Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis. 10
- Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods & Services Tax.
- Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
Post Code-D: Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights)
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963)
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including Specific Relief Act 1963
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Labor Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923 , Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- National Food Security Act 2013
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Goods and Services Tax 2017
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!