Table of Contents
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future. It uses data, technology, and AI services and digital operations, to fuse real-world expertise and collaborative innovation to make businesses work better. It is a great place for freshers to start their career journey. Discover insights into Genpact salary for freshers, benefits and potential growth opportunities.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. It is managed by a leadership team of 17 members The company currently has more than 100,000 people and caters to clients in over 30 countries worldwide. Genpact was founded in 1997 as a unit of General Electric and is listed on the NYSE. In 2022, Genpact was added to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
Genpact Salary for Freshers
Genpact offers a competitive salary package to freshers. The package includes various components such as basic pay, allowances, and bonus.
The basic pay for freshers at Genpact varies depending on the role and location. On average, the basic pay for freshers range from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 4 lakhs per annum.
|Position||Salary per Annum|
|Database Management Trainee||Rs. 1.8 Lakhs|
|Project Trainee||Rs. 2.2 Lakhs|
|Graduate Engineer||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|Junior Network Engineer||Rs. 2.7 Lakhs|
|Junior Software Engineer||Rs. 2.8 Lakhs|
|System Support Engineer||Rs. 3.4 Lakhs|
Genpact offers allowances to cover expenses that employees may incur while performing their duty, such as transport allowance, meal allowance, and night shift allowance. The amount may vary depending on the location and role.
Depending on the employee’s performance and the overall performance of the business, Genpact awards bonus to its employees.
In addition to their salary package, Genpact offers other benefits including medical insurance, life insurance, and employee assistance programs. It pays for the employees’ health and life insurance policies. The company also offers bonuses and salary incentives around holidays. Paternity and maternity leave is also compensated.
Roles and Requirements of Various Posts
Database Management Trainee
- Maintain the records and company files to gather data for upcoming applications.
- Understanding of and practical experience with Microsoft Office and data management tools.
- Manage confidential documents by scanning, printing, and managing them.
- Create and manage reports while also performing backup procedures.
- Ability to safeguard the privacy of sensitive information.
- Collaborate with senior staff members and other job specialists to gain knowledge and experience relevant to their chosen industry
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java, etc.
- Should take part in a series of soft-skills training courses
- Should be well-versed in Microsoft Office
Junior Network Engineer
- Knowledge of networking, networking hardware, and local area networks (LANs).
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues
- Practical experience related to networking principles.
- Examine the IP addresses and network systems in detail.
- Keep an eye on how well the servers and networks are functioning.
- Collaborate with network architects to make network improvements.
Junior Software Engineer
- Collaborate with other teams to learn how to code effectively, get rid of bugs, and perform other related tasks.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, and R.
- Should be well-versed in Microsoft Office
System Support Engineer
- WSUS, SMS, and SCCM knowledge
- Understanding of and practical experience with the DNS Management System and Microsoft Intune platforms.
- Having a firm understanding of network protocols, network devices, and MySQL.
- Understanding of managing mobile devices and operating systems.
Genpact provides freshers a promising start to their career. Employees at Genpact get opportunities to improve their skills and knowledge. The company’s structured career growth path helps employees to grow in their career. They also get a competitive salary package.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary range in Genpact?
The salaries in Genpact typically range from Rs. 230,543 to Rs. 1,817,683 per year.
What is Genpact’s highest salary?
Genpact’s highest reported salary is currently 2 million per year.
|Infosys Salary for Freshers||Tech Mahindra Salary for Freshers|
|TCS Salary for Freshers||Zoho Salary for Freshers|
|Oracle Salary for Freshers||Episource Salary for Freshers|