Table of Contents
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the preliminary answer key for the Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2, Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar, and Road and Building Department, Classes 1 and 2, held on January 22, 2023. Eligible candidates can download the answer key from gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The commission has also requested applicants to submit suggestions/objections to the preliminary answer key. You can send your complaints only using the online objection submission method. Applicants must submit any suggestions by February 2, 2023. Continue reading for more details!
GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023 Highlights
On January 22, 2023, GPSC held the Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1, and Class-2 examinations. The recruitment effort intends to fill 58 positions. Candidates dissatisfied with the preliminary answer key answers may submit challenges/representations to the commission on or before February 2, 2023. The table below contains all the detailed information about GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023.
|GPSC Engineering Services Answer Key 2023|
|Organisation Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||Class-1 and Class-2|
|No. of Vacancies||58|
|GPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam Date||January 22, 2023|
|GPSC Engineering Services Answer Key 2023 Release Date||Released (January 24,2023)|
|Answer Key Release Mode||Online|
GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023 – Release Date
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the preliminary answer key of the state-level Engineering Services Civil), Class-1 and Class-2 Exam. The official Answer Key for GPSC Engineering Service Exam 2023 has released on January 24, 2023. Applicants who appeared for the exam can now check it directly from gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Also, If you are dissatisfied with the prelims answer key, you may file an objection with the commission on or before February 2, 2023. Read below to know how to object to GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023.
Important Dates for GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023
|Exam Date||January 22, 2023|
|Result Date||Notify Soon|
|Answer Key||January 24, 2023|
|Raise Objection||January 24, 2023 to February 02, 2023|
How to Download GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023
To download the answer key, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Find Latest News/Events Tab
- Then, click on Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2 answer key link
- The answer key will appear on the screen
- Check and download the answer key
- Take a printout for future reference
GPSC Engineering Services Answer Key 2023 – Direct Link
The preliminary examination was conducted on January 22, 2023. To check the GPSC Engineering Service Answer Key 2023, use the given link here.
How to Raise Objection GPSC Engineering Services Answer Key 2023?
The Preliminary exam was conducted on January 22, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 58 vacancies. The official Answer Key for GPSC Engineering Service Exam 2023 has released on January 22, 2023. Applicants can send suggestions, if any, by February 2, 2023.
- All the suggestion should be submitted in prescribed format. It should be emphasised that the Commission will not accept physical or email submissions. Question-by-question suggestions must be given in the format (proforma) specified on the website / online complaint submission system.
- All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper,” it further added.
- Suggestions regarding question nos. and options other than provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) shall not be considered.
- Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions are different
- Objection for each question shall be made on separate sheet. Objection for more than one question in single sheet shall not be considered and treated as cancelled.
- Candidate who is present in the exam entitled to submit the objections
- Candidate should attach copy of his/her OMR (Answer sheet) with objections
GPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2022– 23 How to Raise Objection
If you find any mistakes, follow the below procedures to raise objection aganist GPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2022
- Visit the GPSC official website.
- Find GPSC Engineering Services Prelims Answer Key 2023 Link
- Fill in the Objection Form in detail.
- Attach the file valid source of information.
- Pay the Objection Form Fees (If needed) through the payment gateway.
- Check the information entered and press the Submit button