Haryana HSSC Police Constable 2020 notification is out. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the Police Constable notification towards direct recruitment for 7298 posts of Group C of Police department. HSSC will conduct four stages of the screening process to select both male & female candidates towards its service. Selected candidates will get appointed in the Haryana state services in the pay scale of Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I. Let’s discuss the dates, qualification & selection process of the recruitment in detail.
Haryana HSSC Police Constable 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited application from candidates below 25 years towards the Police Constable posts. If you completed the senior secondary education and have required Physical qualification, then you can start filling your application from January 11, 2021, onwards.
HSSC Police Constable Important Dates
- Notification Date: December 30, 2020
- Opening date for submission of online applications: January 11, 2021
- Closing date for submission of online application: February 10, 2021
- Last date for application fee payment: February 13, 2021
- Written Exam Date: March 27, 2020 & March 28, 2020
Haryana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 25 years as of December 01, 2020. For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class, Economically weaker section (EWS) categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Govt. The instruction issued from time to time.
- Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories. Candidates should have studied Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
- Physical Measurement: Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only
|Male||General Category: 170 cm||83 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 87 centimetre (expanded) with
expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum).
|Reserved Category: 168 cm||81 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 85 centimetre (expanded) with
expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum).
|Female||General Category: 158 cm||Nil|
|Reserved Category: 156 cm||Nil|
Haryana Police Constable 2021: Vacancy
|Male Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable (General Duty)||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1|
HSSC Selection Process
The Haryana HSSC Police constable recruitment has four stages of the screening process, they are:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Additional qualification:(10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
The exam pattern for the knowledge test is:
|General Studies||100||80||1 hour and 30 minute|
- Question will be asked from topics such as General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture Animal husbandry, Computer, etc.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test. The standards prescribed for this shall be:
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Min|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 min|
|.Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 min|
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Service Rules,
Haryana Police Constable 2021 Application
Interested candidates can start applying towards the Haryana Police Constable 2021 recruitment notification from January 11, 2021, onwards.
- To start your Police Constable 2021 application, visit Haryana PSC official notification; Click Here
- On the home page, click on the: Online Application for Police Constable 2021 or Click Here
- Complete your personal details and upload the below-given documents.
- You should pay the required application fees to complete your Haryana Police Constable 2021 application.
- The online application fee for various categories are:
|Category||General Male/ Female (Non-Resident of Haryana only)||General Female of Haryana resident only||SC/ BC/ EBPG Male candidates of Haryana State only||SC/ BC/ EBPG Female candidates of Haryana State only|
|Constable||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges||Nil||No Charges||Nil|
Candidates shall upload the following documents along with their application form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Digital Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Digital signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Haryana HSSC Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2021
Click here to download the official notification free pdf of Haryana Police Constable 2021 recruitment:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.