The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the CPO recruitment to select candidates towards any of the following positions: Sub Inspector Executive in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Service, and Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The CPO selection process has two-stage of written examination followed by the medical examination and document verification to find the best suites. The commission has started the CPO 2020 preliminary examination from November 23, 2020, onwards across two shifts till November 26, 2020. Candidates can now check the SSC SI & ASI 2020 provisional answer key from the SSC official website.
SSC SI & ASI 2020 Answer Key
The commission has now published the candidates’ Response Sheet along with the Tentative Answer Keys of the CPO prelims exam. Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from December 20, 2020 (6:00 PM) to December 24, 2020 (6:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged. Grievances received after 6:00 PM on December 24, 2020, will not be entertained under any circumstances. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
Click here to check the SSC CPO 2020 Tier-1 Response Sheet
Candidates can use their Registration Number and Password (as provided in the Admit Cards) to login to the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces 2020 Paper-1 Objection management portal, to check their response sheets.
The candidates can calculate their marks in SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Tier-1 by following the below-given marking scheme.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark.
- For each incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
- Candidates can calculate their probable score by adding the number of correct answers after deducting the marks for the penalty.
Objections on Answer Key
While checking the response sheets, if you find any disparity in the provided correct answers, you can raise the issue with the commission to recheck the answer key. The commission will accept the objections from all participants till December 24, 2020. For each objection, you need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100.
- Follow the above-given link to access your response sheets.
- Cross-check your answers with the provided answers.
- On the same tab where you downloaded answer key, you can find the second tab “Raising Objection”.
- For raising your objections click on the link.
- On the opened tab, select the question number (you can find the question number in your response sheet) for which you are objecting.
- Mark the answer/ question against which candidates want to raise objection along with the reason
- Pay fee of Rs.100 per question in online mode
- Once submitted objections can not be changed.
Once the objection deadline is closed (December 24, 2020), the objections submitted by various candidates will be reviewed by the subject-matter experts. If the objections are found to be valid, the examination authority will revise the answers and publish the final answer key. SSC will then publish the SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Tier-1 results based on this revised answer key.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.