Table of Contents
Haryana Public Service Commission has issued the official notification for the recruitment of the most abled and interested candidates to the post of ADO. The candidates who are interested in the post can apply online before the deadline. The candidates can expect a high salary range once recruited. The Haryana PSC recruitment is known for its transparency. Around 700 vacancies are available for the post. The candidates can submit the online application form while visiting the official site of Haryana PSC.
Those candidates who wish to apply for the post shall read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the HPSC. Those candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria will be immediately rejected from the further consideration. The competition is going to be fierce as the number of candidates applying for the HPSC ADO post is increasing day by day. All you have to do is to prepare thoroughly for the exam without wasting your quality time. The candidates should use the genuine and new syllabus and the exam pattern to kick start the preparation.
Understanding the Haryana PSC ADO syllabus and exam pattern is the first step to cracking the highly competitive exam. Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued the syllabus and the exam pattern for the upcoming HPSC ADO exam 2022. The candidates should understand the nature and pattern of the exam to boost their performance potential. Familiarizing with teh Haryana PSC Syllabus and exam pattern is the foremost step that the learners should adopt to give out the best for their performance. The notification is already out for teh candidates to refer to.
The post of Agricultural Development Officer & Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer is highly prestigious. The detailed schedule for the exam will be soon updated on the official website. The candidates shall check the official website for more crucial and solid details on the same. The preparation for the HPSC ADO Written Exam is very important as it plays a vital role in cracking the exam effectively. A comprehensive analyzing of the syllabus and exam pattern can only help the candidates to prepare for the battle. Those candidates who wish to face the exam might be thrown into confusion about the right syllabus to learn for the exam. The problem can be easily solved once you start going through the syllabus and the exam pattern.
The eligible candidates can apply online for the 700 posts offered by the Haryana Public Service Commission. The application for is available online. The candidates need to visit the official website to download the notification pdf. The commencement of the submission of the application form is from 29.06.2022 and the candidates can apply till midnight on 19.07.2022.
Those candidates who are aspiring to work under the Haryana Government should know the latest and most prominent syllabus and the exam pattern. The exam is conducted at the state level. Visit the official website of Haryana PSC to get ahold of more detail@ www.hpsc.gov.in.
The selection of the candidates will be done through the selection process disclosed by the Haryana PSC namely Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification followed by the Medical Examination. Only those candidates who can crack each stage of the selection will be able to move on to the next level of the selection process.
The written exam is very crucial for those candidates who wish to be recruited under the wings of the Haryana government. Along with the basic pay, the candidates will be allotted extra benefits, bonuses, allowances, etc. The written exam is therefore crucial for those candidates who are preparing for the upcoming Haryana PSC ADO exam. The candidates can go through the latest syllabus and exam pattern given below.
Haryana PSC ADO Exam Pattern
Haryana PSC ADO recruitment is one of the crucial recruitment processes that the candidates across the state are keenly looking forward to. The Haryana PSC ADO recruitment will be of objective type. The candidates should brace themselves to attend the objective type of exam. The Haryana PSC ADO exam will be in the form of MCQs. The candidates who wish to crack the exam should prepare with the test series, mock tests, and the previous year’s question paper. The exam will be conducted for 2 hours and the negative marking system is applicable. The candidate should understand that 1/4th marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
The weightage of the recruitment test will be 87.5%. The viva voice for the Haryana PSC ADO recruitment will be 12.5%. The candidates should keep the Haryana PSC ADO exam pattern in the mind.
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Question|
|Part A (Agriculture)||80||80|
|Part B (General Studies)||20||20|
Haryana PSC ADO Syllabus
The Haryana PSC ADO exam consists of 2 parts namely, agriculture and general studies. The candidates who are preparing for the Haryana PSC ADO exam should refer to the prescribed syllabus and the exam pattern. The syllabus and the exam pattern are available on the official website of Haryana PSC. The candidates can check the main topics coming under the category of General awareness or studies and the agriculture paper. The subtopics are divided and added along with the main topics in the tabular column. The candidates shall refer to the syllabus before kick-starting the preparation.
|General Awareness||· Abbreviations and full forms
· Important days and dates
· Books and authors
· Science and Technology
· Awards and honors
· Current Affairs
· Art and Culture
|Agriculture Paper||· Farm Machinery
· Farm Power
· Agricultural Process Engineering
· Dairy & Food Engineering
· Soil & Water Conservation Engineering
· Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
The sub-topics coming under the category include:
· Methods of Irrigation
· Diversion and Impounding Structures
· Agricultural Drainage
· premarketing processing
· irrigation and erosion control and water conservation.
· Livestock production
· Soil-Water Plant relationship
· Applied Hydrology
· Food Chemistry and Microbiology
· Food Processing Operations
· Food Chemistry and Microbiology
· Advance Dairy and Food Products Technology
· Food Handling and Packaging
· Plant Utilities and Sanitation
· Food Plant and Equipment Design
· Introduction and Concept of Soil Erosion
· Water Erosion and Control
· Wind Erosion, Estimation, and Control
· Soil Loss- Sediment Yield Estimation
· Topographic Survey and Contour Maps
· Land Use Capability Classification
· Grassed Waterways
· Water Harvesting
· Tractor and power
· Soil cultivation
· Fertilizers and pesticides dispenser
· Produce sorter
· Harvesting / post-harvest processing
· Water Quality and Pollution
· Watershed Modeling
· Animal Feeding
· mechanical devices, including tractors and implements
· primary and secondary tillage of the soil
· fertilizer distribution and application
· pest control
· classification and control measures.
· Soil loss estimation by universal soil loss equation
· Principles of erosion control
· Contour bund – Graded bund and bench terracing.
· Grassed waterways and their design.
· Wind erosion
· Refrigeration System
· Engineering Properties and Quality of Biomaterials
· Heat and Mass Transfer
· Post Harvest Unit Operations
· Process Technology and Machinery
· Design of Processing Machinery
· Agri-project Planning and Management
· Erosion control and its control measures.
· Introduction to irrigation – Classification of irrigation projects.
· Importance of irrigation water measurements
· Primary and Secondary Tillage Implements
· Sowing and Fertilizing Equipment
· Harvesting Machinery
· Introduction to soil and water conservation and causes of soil erosion.
· Definition and agents of soil erosion
· water erosion
· Forms of water erosion Gully
· Volumetric, area velocity, discharge methods
· Weirs, orifice, flumes.
· Open channel hydraulics – Discharge calculations.
· Types of wells – Water lifting devices –
· Functional components and working principles of underground pipeline systems.
· Functional components of micro irrigation systems and their design like drip, sprinkler
· irrigation systems, etc.
· Water harvesting techniques.
· Watershed Development & Management
· Soil Salinity and Water Quality
· Ground Water Development & Tube wells
· Flow Through Porous Media
Haryana PSC ADO Syllabus PDF
The candidates can download the Haryana PSC ADO syllabus and exam pattern from the official website. The candidates can either visit the official website and shall click on the download option by choosing the HPSC ADO recruitment 2022 or can directly click on the link given below for the convenience the candidates to download the HPSC ADO syllabus and exam pattern without visiting the official website. Check out the link given below for more crucial details.
The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming Haryana PSC ADO recruitment should find the best learning partner that can assist to efficiency throughout your journey of cracking the exam effectively. It is the duty of the candidates to find the most important study materials, resources, and lecture series to crack the exam within a limited period. The Entri App can help the candidates in all its senses to boost the hidden ability and the performance potential of each candidate. The competition is going to be tough, but why fear when the perfect learning partner is with you. Download Entri App now to get more academic befits.