Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the new BPSC CDPO exam date which was earlier postponed. The BPSC CDPO 2022 exam will be conducted on 15 May 2022. Earlier, the Bihar CDPO Exam Date 2022 was 06 February 2022, the new date was expected to be in April 2022. As per the latest notice, the CDPO exam will be held in May 2022.
Most of the aspirants will have stress about recruitment exam. To boost their confidence, Entri have provided BPSC CDPO Exam Preparation tips in detailed manner. There are many aspirants who are determined and passionate to crack this examination. Before all set to write the exam, aspirants need to keep few things in mind. Entrance examinations are the standard way to test aspirant’s capability. These Entrance exams are found almost in every field. Some take months to practice while others demand years of practice.
BPSC CDPO Exam 2022–Overview
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Posts||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)|
|Starting Date||March 05, 2021|
|Closing Date||April 01, 2021|
|Exam Date||15 May 2022|
BPSC CDPO Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
The aspirants can easily crack the BPSC CDPO Exam 2022 exam. It is really not hefty as far as aspirants are extremely determined to crack it.
Understand the entire syllabus and pattern.
The most important is that, the entire syllabus and pattern of the exam should be visualized clearly in order to attempt different types of questions. It’s not always about studying hard but studying enough. Go through previous year test papers to understand the pattern.
It is very important to be know about the Bihar CDPO paper pattern 2022. The exam pattern includes details about the types of questions asked, total marks, time duration, negative marking etc.
|Exam||Type of Exam||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|Prelims||Objective||General Knowledge||150 Marks||120 Minutes|
BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022
Check the BPSC CDPO Syllabus below. Go through the topics to be covered for CDPO Prelims Exam & Mains Syllabus
BPSC CDPO Prelims Syllabus
- National News (current).
- International issues.
- Also, Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- History of India.
- National Dance.
- Besides, Artists.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and its neighboring behavior countries.
- The National Current Affairs, as well as, the International current affairs.
- Important Dates.
- Also, Music & Literature.
BPSC CDPO Mains Syllabus
- Social Stratification/ Demography/ Change
- Types of Society
- Economy and Society
- Industrial and Urban Society
- Political Processes
- Norms and values–conformity & deviance, Law & customs
- Sociocultural processes
- Basic Concepts
- Society, community, association, institution, culture
- Social Groups
- Social structure, social system, social action
- Status and role, role conflict, a role set
- Socialization, assimilation, integration, cooperation, competition, conflict, accommodation, social
- Distance, relative deprivation.
- Marriage, Family, and Kinship
- Weaker Sections and Minorities
General Studies Paper 1
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Mental Ability.
General Studies Paper 2
- Women Development & Empowerment
- Child and Law
- Importance of Early Childhood Years
- Prenatal Development
- Development Programmes
- Political Participation
- Child – Welfare, Labour & Abuse
- Major Institutes and Schemes in the Field of ECCE
- Fill in the Blanks
- Correction of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Error Detection etc.
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.
- Adjustment and Stress
- Social Behavior
- Application of Psychology
- Cognition and Language
- Intelligence and Aptitude
- Introduction to Psychology
- Methods in Psychology
- Quantitative Analysis
- Physiological Psychology
- Development of human behavior
- Motivation and Emotion
Preparation Tips for BPSC CDPO Exam 2022
Plan proper study time. Aspirants who plan well are able to perform much better than the aspirant who study without making plans. Before starting your studies, plan accordingly what to study and what not to study. This can save your time. Breaks can be taken in between for 10 minutes after every 2 hours of studying. Schedule a proper time table.
- Study during the early hours of the day. Best time to study is in the morning. Especially, the topic which is hard should me studied in the morning. Make sure that you have enough sound sleep, which will help you to remember well and prepare better the next day.
Don’t study during the odd times as it will not enter your mind. Especially, whenever you are sleepy, after lunch or too tired.
- Read the books thoroughly. Read each line, each sentence and word thoroughly, as skipping it may cause a huge loss. Make practice of highlighting the important sentences which will help during revision.
- Make notes. Cultivate the habit of making notes while studying as it will save the time during revision as well as makes easier while giving a second or third reading. Make keywords and remember it whenever you start studying.
- Keep yourself away from social media, distractions and being social. Each and every second is very crucial when preparing for exams. Stop using whatsapp, instagram, Facebook etc. when you have made up your mind to give the exam. Best thing is to switch off the cell.
Make sure you study in peaceful environment rather than sitting in between the crowd. Stay away from all the petty things that causes distractions during studying. Try to avoid attending as many gatherings during your preparation for the exam.
- Save time for Revisions. Before giving the exam, make sure you revise at least 2-3 times as it will make you remember important stuffs well before the exam.
- Have proper diet. When studying for the exam, make sure you have proper diet containing enough proteins, carbohydrates etc. which keeps your body fit and fine. Drink plenty of water. Diet can make up or break up your health. So have proper well nutritious diet.
- Study hard .Working hard is really important if you have planned to write competitive exams as there will be tough competition. Concentrate completely when you start studying. Don’t waste even a single second when you sit for studying.
- Do not get stressed out. You will have lots of ups and downs during your preparation time. Just give your best and work hard. Success will be in your hand.
Briefing out some of the important preparation tips.
- Schedule a proper timetable.
- Work hard, especially the weaker part.
- Solve number of mock test papers.
- If required can go for group study.
- Have proper healthy diet.
- Time management.
- Stay motivated.
I hope Entri has covered all the important Preparation Tips. With proper guidance and handwork it is very easy to crack the examination. Entri is here with you to give proper guidance and help you with any number of queries.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”