Table of Contents
The application deadline for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2022 has been extended. Aspirants can now submit their applications until 30th September, 2022. Earlier the deadline was set for 27th September, 2022. The application form correction window which was supposed to be open from 28th to 30th September will also be extended. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online through the official website – haryanatet.in.
HTET Application Date
“Last date for HTET extended till 30 Sep,2022″, read an official notification by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH). The registration process began on 17th September, 2022 and was slated to end on 27th September. It has now been extended to 30th September, 2022. The application form correction window will also be extended.
Haryana TET is a competitive exam conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the post of teachers in government led schools. The exam will be conducted in three levels – Level 1 is for recruiting primary teacher or PRT (for classes 1 to 5), Level 2 is for trained graduate teacher or TRT (classes 6 to 8) and Level 3 is for postgraduate teacher or PGT.
The HTET 2022 written examination is scheduled to be held on 12th and 13th November, 2022. The Admit Card will be released on 2nd November and candidates can download it by logging in to the official website.
HTET Important Dates
Release of HTET Notification 2022
16th September, 2022
Commencement of Application Process
17th September, 2022
Last Date of Application
30th September, 2022 (extended from 27th September, 2022)
HTET Application Correction Window
1st October, 2022 to 3rd October, 2022
12th November, 2022 and 13th November, 2022
HTET Application Process
Follow the steps given below to complete the application process:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of HTET 2022 – www.haryanatet.in
- New users have to complete the registration process.
- Existing users need not register themselves again.
- After selecting the level, click on the online application link for HTET.
- Provide all required details and complete the registration process
- Your provisional registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee.
- Complete the application process and take a printout of the application form.
Guidelines for Submitting the Application Form
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time. BSEH has now extended the deadline to 30th September, 2022.
- Candidate should enter his/ her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class 10th /secondary certificate.
- Photograph, thumb impression and signature have to be uploaded in JPG format only.
- Application fee must be paid and it is non refundable. If the candidate does not get a confirmation after the payment of fee, he/ she should contact Assistant Secretary, special exam cell immediately giving proof of the payment of the fee for considering his/ her candidature for HTET-2022.
- Candidates can make corrections in the HTET application form within the given window by paying HTET application correction fees.
- The size of photo, thumb impression and signature should be as follows: Thumb Impression – 10kb to 30 kb, Signature – 10 kb to 20 kb and Photo – 20kb to 50 kb. The dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
HTET Application Fee
Application fee should be paid along with the application form. Applications without the fee will be rejected. The fee varies according to the category. The table below shows the fee for various categories:
|Category||HTET Application Fee|
|For One Level only||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||INR 500||INR 900||INR 1200|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||INR 1000||INR 1800||INR 2400|
|All Candidates outside Haryana(Including SC & PH)||INR 1000||INR 1800||INR 2400|
HTET Application Date FAQs
When is the last date for submitting applications for HTET?
The last date for submitting applications have been postponed form 27th September to 30th September, 2022.
What is the correction window for HTET?
The correction window is from 1st October, 2022 to 3rd October, 2022.
How to pay HTET Application fee?
The HTET application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Is HTET Application Fee refundable?
The HTET application fee is non refundable. Candidates are hence advised to go through the notification and ensure their eligibility carefully before applying.