Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published the rank list for the Boat Lascar Cat No. 494/2021 on its official page. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can download the result PDF by visiting the official website of Kerala PSC or by using the links provided in this article. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s merit in the written examination. See the Rank List below. The Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Result will brought into force with effect from 11.05.2023 and will be valid until
the candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the Hindu-Nadar Community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Mother Ranked List Published on 22.02.2017 (Cat.No.468/2012) for the postKeep reading for further upadates!
Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Rank List: Overview
|Name of post||Boat Lascar|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 24,400-55,200/-|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Dictation Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
How to Download Boat Lascar Rank List 2023
- Visit Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepages
- Click on the Result “Button” on the top right side
- Choose the Rank list option
- Click on the link Boat Lascar Result 2023
- Now, Click on the “Download” button given in the right side
- Now, you will be directed to a pdf file which will have the list of candidates for selection to their respective posts.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Rank List 2023
Download the Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Rank List here:
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Result 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Boat Lascar Rank List 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of the candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Rank List Guidelines
Kerala PSC Boat Lascar Rank List 2023: Points to Remember
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format presribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY,KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,HEAD OFFICE,PATTOM,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format presribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of the ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based
on which he/she is to be advised.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer script is not allowed. But Answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official website www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.85 (Rupees Eighty-Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocpy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to the selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.335 (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty-Five only) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. Application submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to the candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.