Table of Contents
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has started the online application process for recruitment HAL MT Recruitment 2021 to the post of Management Trainee & Design Trainee for its various divisions/research & design & Design Centres/Offices situated across the country. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a premier aeronautical complex in Asia, propelling the ‘Make in India’ dream of the country by undertaking design, production, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Accessories, Avionics and Systems. HAL has 20 Production Divisions, 10 R&D Centres and one Facilities Management Division, spread across seven states and nine geographical locations in India.
HAL, over the last eight decades, has grown progressively into an integrated Aerospace & Defence Organization, which has designed and developed 17 types of aircraft / helicopters, the recent being Hindustan Turbo Trainer (HTT)-40 Basic Trainer Aircraft and Light Utility Helicopter (LUH). To fuel its ambitious growth plan, HAL is looking for young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record for the posts of Design Trainee / Management Trainee for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices at Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Nasik (Maharashtra), Koraput (Orissa), Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh), Barrackpore (West Bengal) and Kasaragod (Kerala).
All the candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 April 2021. The online application link is also given below in this article.
HAL MT Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aerospace Limited (HAL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee, Design Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Starting Date for submission of application||17th March 2021|
|Closing Date for submission of application||05th April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Name Of the Post||Disciplines||No.of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee||Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Computer Science||40|
|Design Trainee||Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical||60|
|Total: 100 Posts|
- Starting date for the submission of online application: 17 March 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 5 April 2021
- Download of Admit Card for Online Selection Test from HAL Website: 15 April 2021
- Online Selection Test: 24 & 25 April 2021
- Declaration of Test results at HAL Website: 4 May 2021
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru: 17 & 19 May 2021
- Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates on HAL Website: 21 May 2021
- The download of Provisional Offer of Appointment on HAL Website: 22 May 2021
HAL MT Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- The eligible branches for recruitment to the various posts of management trainee and design trainee are
- Electrical and electronics
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication
- Computer Science
- Candidates possessing Engineering Degree in any Discipline/ Branch of Engineering, other than those mentioned above, are not eligible to apply.
- In order to become eligible to apply for the posts of Design Trainee or Management Trainee (Technical), candidates should have secured a minimum percentage of Marks, in the aggregate, of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations in their Engineering Degree examinations as mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates currently in the Final Year or Semester of their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent (2020-21) may also apply, provided candidates have secured the prescribed Aggregate Percentage of Marks as indicated above, upto the last Semester or Year of Examination at the time of applying
- Candidates possessing 5 years Integrated Degree in the relevant Discipline and Branch of Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years
For further details regarding the age relaxations you should refer to the official notification
- Candidates are requested to pay Rs. 500 (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charges) as Application Fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Selection process comprises All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- Candidates have to download their Admit card from HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by email
- The duration of the test will be Two and Half hours. The test will be in three parts & comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline of Engineering. The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed
How to apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official website of HAL @ hal-india.co.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Careers Section” and click on it
- Click on the notification reading “HAL Management Trainee & Design Trainee Recruitment 2021”
- Now check all the details in the Notification completely.
- Apply for the desired posts by filling in all the details in the application form.
- Submit the online HAL Application Form 2021 before 05th April 2021
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!