A job in Intelligence Bureau (IB) is a dream of many. For graduates below 27 years, this is a golden opportunity to enter the central service. If you get selected, you are getting hired in the pay scale of Rs. 9300- Rs.34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) with admissible Central Government allowances under the seventh pay commission. Graduates below 27 years are eligible for these posts. Even though IB ACIO is a General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial) posts, the position is only a temporary posting only. Let’s look at the steps to complete the IB ACIO application process.
IB ACIO Application 2020
The Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II is a General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, NonMinisterial) post with All India Service liability. ANy graduates below 27 years are eligible for the IB ACIO Grade-II position. Interested candidates can submit their ACIO Grade-II applications through the Ministry of Home Affairs Official website. Let’s check the steps to complete the IB ACIO Application process.
Steps to Submit IB ACIO Application 2020
- MHA will accept the only online application forms, submitted through their official website. To start your application, visit the Home Affairs ministry official website, Click Here.
- On the Home page, you can find the “Careers” section. On the newly opened window, click on the “IB ACIO Grade-II Executive Posts 2020, Apply Online“
- Enter your details as on your Matriculation/ SSLC certificate. If any candidate provides any wrong information in any column that may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The online application has two parts. Part-I relates to the personal information, academic details and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, if applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, with the size, should not be more than 50 KB)
- Make sure that your signature uploaded are visible since you would be required to append the same signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during the written examination.
- If your uploaded copies of photo and signature are blurred or not hazy do submit a clear digital copy, else MHA will reject your applications without any further communication.
- Any variation in the signature could make them unfit for the examination.
- Do not submit multiple applications, and if you submit so then your applications will get cancelled.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and note down their registration number and Roll Number for any future reference.
- The registration number, admit card/call letter for Tier-I written exam, Tier-II exam and interview and other information related to the recruitment would be sent to the registered email ID provided by the candidates. You will also receive SMS on registered mobile number informing the same.
Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the application fee. All SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. The application fee is Rs. 100/ only. Candidates can pay the application fees either through online mode or through the offline mode.
If you are choosing to pay the application fee through the offline mode, you will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
If you are choosing the Online payment option you can choose Internet banking or Card mode to complete the transaction. The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM-Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment. For all modes of online payment the last date for depositing the fees would be the closing date only.
IB ACIO Application: Important Guidelines
- No need to send any hard copy to the office.
- Make sure to have the sufficient number of the passport size coloured photographs identical to the one uploaded. The photographs would be required at different stages of the recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded my result in cancellation of candidature.
- While appearing for the written tests carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College etc. to the examination centre.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Verification of fees deposited by offline mode would be available on the application portal on T+2 basis while that for online mode would be available on a T+1 basis.
- The fee paid by modes other than a Cash deposit, Internet Banking or ATM-cum-Debit/ Credit cards will NOT be accepted under any circumstances and the applications of such candidates will be rejected outright and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- For any further enquiry, doubts you can contact the MHA using the below-given email-id
helpdesk e-mail: email@example.com
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|IB ACIO Exam Information Links|
|IB ACIO Notification||IB ACIO Mock Test|
|IB ACIO Syllabus||IB ACIO Video Course|
|IB ACIO Exam date||IB ACIO Study Materials|
|IB ACIO Answer key||IB ACIO Interview Questions|
|IB ACIO Vacancy||IB ACIO Job Profile|
|IB ACIO Admit Card||IB ACIO Salary|
|IB ACIO Study Plan||IB ACIO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|IB ACIO Previous Question Papers||IB ACIO Result|
|IB ACIO Best Books||IB ACIO Cutoff|
|IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria||IB ACIO Exam Analysis|
|IB ACIO Selection Process|