Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently released 292 vacancies for Intelligence Bureau (IB), of which there are 54 vacancies for IB ACIO grade I and 55 for IB ACIO grade-II vacant posts. Interested eligible candidates can apply. Online registration has started on 20th June, 2020 and will be closed on 19th August, 2020. Candidates appearing must prepare well for the exam. In this article we will discuss about the IB ACIO Free Mock Test Online 2020.
IB ACIO 2020 – Important Details
|Name of organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of the Post||ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Application Date||20th June, 2020|
|Selection Process||· Written examination- Tier – I, Tier – II
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IB ACIO Free 2020 Mock Test
Mock tests are similar to real tests and it’s best practicing tool before facing the real challenge. Taking mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam. Also it will help you relieve stress and make it easier to attempt the real competitive exams. Mock test help us analyze our performance and we can find the weak areas and concentrate well on improving. You can take unlimited mock tests with the same pattern of your exam as well as access as many video classes, study notes from our user friendly app and website. Here at Entri you will have access to unlimited mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee. You can subscribe to Entri YouTube channel also to get video classes.
Check the questions below for which the answers are provided below-
1. In the following question select the appropriate word that best represents the given set of words. A person whose thoughts are turned inwards:
2. Which state topped the ‘School Education Quality Index’ released by NITI Aayog?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
3. Change the sentence into indirect speech. Hari said to the boy, “why will you not play with me?”
(A) Hari said the boy why he will not play with me?
(B) Hari asked the boy why he would not play with him.
(C) Hari told the boy to play with him.
(D) Hari asked the boy why will not play with me.
4. Which country took over the G20 Presidency in 2019 from Japan?
(C) Saudi Arabia
5. Choose the word which is most nearly in same meaning of the word “Ordain”?
6. If PUBLISH is coded as BLUSHIP, how will DESTROY be coded?
7. A man travelling at a speed of 20 km/hr, reached his office 10 minutes late. Next day he travelled at a speed of 30 km/hr and he reached his office 10 minutes earlier. The distance between his office and home is
(A) 30 km
(C) 50 km
(D) 20 km
8. Find Sum of first 50 natural numbers
9. The new name of Planning Commission:
(B) Bharat Ayog
(C) NITI Ayog
(D) NEET Ayog
10. An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 12/3 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
(A) 450 km/h
(B) 300 km/h
(C) 720 km/h
(D) 600 km/h
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.
|IB ACIO Exam Information Links|
|IB ACIO Notification||IB ACIO Exam Analysis|
|IB ACIO Syllabus||IB ACIO Video Course|
|IB ACIO Exam date||IB ACIO Study Materials|
|IB ACIO Application Form||IB ACIO Interview Questions|
|IB ACIO Vacancy||IB ACIO Job Profile|
|IB ACIO Admit Card||IB ACIO Salary|
|IB ACIO Study Plan||IB ACIO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|IB ACIO Previous Question Papers||IB ACIO Result|
|IB ACIO Best Books||IB ACIO Cutoff|
|IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria||IB ACIO Answer key|
|IB ACIO Selection Process|