IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment in the non-teaching staff vacancies at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, Gujarat. There are about 06 vacancies among the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) posts. And the last date to submit the online application is 30th April 2021. Check all other details regarding the recruitment.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
Non Teaching Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
Age Limit and Educational Qualifications
|Position name||Age Limit||Required Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||32 years as on the last date of submitting
|B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with at least 55% marks with 03 years relevant professional experience|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||32 years as on the last date of submitting
|Three years Diploma with at least 55% marks in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with 03 years of relevant experience at a minimum pay level 04.
Proficiency in the use of relevant computer software.
Candidates interested in deputation and currently working in Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Government Academic Institutions and holding analogous post or one level below the post in case of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for these posts on deputation basis through proper channel. However, they have to apply online as given below and it will be considered as an advance copy only.
- Selection Committee reserves the right not to select any candidate for a post.
- Relaxation in age for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, and Ex-Servicemen would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Persons working with IITs who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment up to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations or Educational Institutions should apply with due permission of their superior authority.
IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy and Salary
|Position name||Vacancy||Salary (Minimum Pay)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02||Rs.44,900/- in Pay Level 7
(Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400), (with Transport Allowance and DA presently applicable, the gross-excluding HRA- adds up to Rs. 56,745/- p.m.).
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||01 UR + 03
|Rs. 35,400/- in Pay Level 6
(Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400), (with Transport Allowance and DA presently applicable, the gross-excluding HRA- adds up to Rs. 45,630/- p.m.).
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Application Procedure and Selection Process
- Online application for the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 is available on the official website @www.iitgn.ac.in
- The filled online application must be submitted between 25th March 2021 and 30th April 2021.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (No application fee for SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, and Women candidates) is also to be paid online.
- Candidates, who desire to apply for more than one post, must use separate forms for each application and also pay a separate fee for each application.
- Outstation candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed travel expenses from the place of residence to Ahmedabad and back as per instructions in the call letter, on the production of proof of appropriate documents.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for the selection test.