Indian Navy has released the Tradesman admit card and practice test of the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-TMM-01/2021) for the Mumbai Region. The exam for cities other than Mumbai was conducted from 20- 22nd March 2021. As per the official Notification, the examination of Mumbai centers, which were postponed due to a surge in Covid-19 cases will be held at Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur on 11th April. Indian Navy Admit Card with exam center details shall be available 72 hours before the exam. Candidates, appearing for INCET Exam at Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur Centers can download the Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card 2021.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test|
|Notification Date||22 February 2021|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate, Group C, Non-Gazetted|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eastern Naval Command- 710
Western Naval Command- 324
Southern Naval Command- 125
|Closing date of Online Application submission||07 March 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Merit, Inline CBT|
|CBT Date||20- 22nd March 2021|
|Rescheduled CBT Date for Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur||11th April 2021|
|Admit Card||Available to Download from 05 April 2021|
|Examination Center Details||08 April 2021|
Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card
Follow the steps given below and candidates can download the admit card for the CBT:
- Visit the official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the homepage, Select the Join Navy>Ways to Join> Civilians.
- Click on Tradesman Mate.
- A new page will be opened. In the Important Links, click on the link that reads, ‘Admit Card- Examination Center Details’.
Direct Link for the Tradesman Admit Card Download:
The candidates should bring any of the original and valid ID proofs such as Aadhar Card /PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID Card/Bank Passbook with the photo along with the admit card to the exam center.
Indian Navy Tradesman Practice Link
Indian Navy Tradesman Notice for Mumbai Exam Notice
Tradesman Mate Online CBT Exam Pattern
There will be 100 questions that need to be attempted in 90 mins.
The question will be available in bilingual. i.e.: English & Hindi except for General English.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Numerical Aptitude/Quantitative Ability||25|
|General English and Comprehension||25|
Practice the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.
Syllabus for Computer-based Examination
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations, Series, Odd man out, Logical Venn diagrams, Analogy, Word-based problems, Problem-solving, Drawing Interferences, Coding-Decoding, Non-verbal Reasoning.
Numerical Aptitude/Quantitative Ability
- Number System, Time and Work, Mensuration, Ratio- Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discount, Percentages, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry.
General English and Comprehension
Tests the candidate’s understanding of the English language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, and the correct usage.
- Questions related to the neighboring countries pertaining to sports, History, culture, Geography, Science, Computer, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy.
Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.
Discussion about this post