The Indian Railways is the largest employer in India. Every year through hundreds of recruitment process, railways hires thousands towards its service. Most of the Indian railways’ recruitment process is carried out through either Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) or Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). Usually, each arm of the railways selects apprentices, medical staffs, and management level positions through direct advertisements. Here we are discussing some of the recent Indian railways’ Recruitment advertisements. We will try to update this page with latest railways recruitment notifications.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 Notification
Let’s check the details of the latest Indian railways Recruitment in 2021:
|SL No||Post name||Railway Zones||Last date||Official Notification|
|1||Technician NS3: Electrical, Civil, Electronics, AC & Refrigeration||Maha Metro: Nagpur||January 21, 2021||Click Here|
|2||1. Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller-S1
2. Section Engineer: Electrical, IT, Electronics, Mechanical
3. Junior Engineer: Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical,
|Maha Metro: Pune||January 21, 2021||Click Here|
|3||Assistant Programmers||Railway Board||February 02, 2021||Download Here|
|4||1. Group General Manager (Finance)
2. Joint General Manager (Law)
3. Deputy General Manager (Finance)
4. Deputy Manager (Company Secretary)
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC)||January 14, 2021||Click Here|
|5||1. General Manager (Contract Procurement)
2. Deputy General Manager (Track Maintenance)
|Chennai Metro Rail Limited||January 22, 2021||Click Here|
For applying towards each of these posts, candidates should visit the official website of each railway zones.
- For all posts in Maha, Metro Candidates should have knowledge in Marathi language (reading, writing & speaking).
- For Technician posts under the Maha Metro, candidates should be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- The General Manager (Contract Procurement & Track maintenance) must possess B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) degree and should have a Minimum 23 years post qualification experience. Deputy General Manager (Track Maintenance) should have a minimum of 13 years post qualification experience.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.