Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) has released the admit card of exam for the Non-Executive Category posts of Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant (Finance), and Assistant (Administration). The exam is scheduled to be held on 9th and 10th March 2021. Candidates can download IRFC Admit Card 2021 from the link given below.
IRFC Admit Card 2021
|Organization||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant (Finance), Assistant (Administration),|
|Online Application start date||20.01.2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||16.02.2021 (1800 Hrs.)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Written Exam Date||09 March 2021 (Tuesday)
10 March 2021 (Wednesday)
Vacancy and Salary
|Private Secretary (NE7)||Rs. 28,000-98,000||1|
|Private Secretary (NE5)||Rs. 21,000-74,000/-||1|
|Hindi Translator (NE6)||Rs. 24,000 – 85,000||1|
|Assistant (Finance) (NE5)||Rs. 21,000 – 74,000||3|
|Assistant (Administration) (NE5)||Rs. 21,000 – 74,000||3|
A written test / Computer-based test
- The test will comprise questions on Aptitude & Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude / Professional Ability.
- The centers of written/CBT test for all the posts shall be in Delhi and NCR only.
- There will be no interview for the above-notified post.
The candidates applying for the post of Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, after qualifying the Written/CBT Test, has to undergo a skill test in Short-Hand and Typing and Translation.
The Minimum Qualifying marks in written test / CBT:
- General / OBC(NCL): Minimum 50% marks
- SC/ST/PwBD (for Reserved Vacancies) – Minimum 40% Marks
Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of original documents(DV) relating to Age, Qualification, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of IRFC
Download IRFC Admit Card 2021 for Non-Executive posts
- Visit the official website of IRFC @ irfc.nic.in
- On the ‘Career’ tab on the home page, click for the ‘Opportunities’.
- On the newly opened page, find the link titled ‘Recruitment of various post(s) in Non-Executive Category in IRFC, Date of Exam: 9th and 10th march 2021; For downloading ADMIT CARD please click here’.
- Click on the same and on the new page for login- candidates are required to select ‘Applied Post’, enter details of Email Address, Date of Birth, and enter Security Code given.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Download IRFC Admit Card for the respective post and take a necessary printout of the admit card.
Direct link for the IRFC Admit Card 2021:
Entri wishes all the very best to all the candidates.
Subscribe to Entri for Railway exam courses. Freely practice and learn daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Practice mock tests to ace your preparations. Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding various Exam Notifications 2021.