Jharkhand PSC has released the notification for the 252 vacancies to be filled for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15th February 2021. The last date to submit the application on the commission’s official website is 15th March 2021. Read the article to know all the details regarding the JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021.
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
Notification Overview: Important Dates
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Notification Release Date||08 February 2021|
|Notification Number||01 /2021|
|Exam Name||Sub Inspector, Deputy Collector, Jail Superintendent, and various others|
|Online Application start date||15th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||15th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
|Prelims Exam Date (Tentative)||02 May 2021|
|Mains Exam Date (Tentative)||4th week September 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Admit Card Status||Will update soon|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Candidates: 35 Years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/ equivalent qualification.
Download the JPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification
Apply Online for JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
The candidates can apply through online mode from February 15th onwards. Follow the steps or click on the link given below to apply online.
- Log in to the official website of Jharkhand PSC @jpsc.gov.in.
- As the new page opens, click the New Registration link and fill in the basic personal credentials.
- Enter the basic details and upload photograph, sign, ID proof, and other documents.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill in the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment.
- Preview before submission of the application form.
- Click Submit button.
- General, OBC, EWS- Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates- Rs. 150/-
Candidates note that the online application will be active on February 15th, 2021 only.
JPSC Selection Process
Preliminary Examination- consists of two papers General Studies I & II with 100 marks each for 120 minutes.
Main Examination (Written & Interview- 1050 Marks, 3 hours)
Personality Test- 100 marks
- Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)- 100 marks
- Paper-II Language and Literature- 150 marks
- Paper-III History and Geography- 200 marks
- Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms- 200 marks
- Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development- 200 marks
- Paper-VI GS, Envt. And technology development- 200
So, start your preparation for the upcoming JPSC Civil Services exam. Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Jharkhand PSC 2020-21 exams. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the PSC exam.