The Kerala High Court had released notification regarding recruitment for the post of Assistants in 2021. Now Kerala High court has announced the exam date conducted for recruiting Assistants. The exam will be held on 27 February, 2022. According to the the official notification there are a total of 55 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The submission process of online applications for this post was done between 8 July, 2021 and 9 August, 2021.
Kerala High Court Assistant 2022 Notification Overview
|Name of the recruiting organization||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the post||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||55 posts|
|Start date for online application||8 July, 2022|
|Last date for online application||9 August, 2022|
|Exam date||27 February, 2022|
Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Date 2022
Kerala High Court has announced that the exam for the recruitment of Assistants will be held on 27 February, 2022. The admit card for the exam has not been released yet. It is expected to be released soon. Candidates will be able download the admit card from the official website as soon as it is released. The exam will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates to fill 55 vacant posts of Assistant.
Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
There are three stages in the recruitment process of Assistant for Kerala High Court will:
- Objective type exam
- Descriptive type exam
Kerala High Court Assistant Objective Type Exam
The objective type exam for the recruitment of Assistants will be of 100 marks. The time allocated for this exam will be 75 minutes. There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each. The medium of exam will be English. There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for every wrong answer. The exam will be of OMR model. In order to qualify for the interview round, candidates should score a minimum of 40% marks to in the objective type exam. This will be an offline exam. The standard of questions asked will be that suitable for candidates with degree qualifications.
Topics for Objective Type Exam
- General English – 50 questions for 50 marks
- General Knowledge (Facts about India & Kerala, Constitution of India, General Science and Information, Technology and Current Affairs) -40 questions for 40 marks
- Basic Mathematics & Reasoning – 10 questions for 10 marks
Kerala High Court Assistant Descriptive Type Exam
The descriptive type of exam will be a written exam. It will be held soon after the objective type exam. The exam will be of 60 marks. It will consists of precis, comprehension and short essays. The exam will be written on a separate answer sheet. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
Kerala High Court Assistant Interview
The candidates who score qualifying marks in both the objective and descriptive type exam will be called in for an interview. The interview round will have a weightage of 10 marks. Candidates should score a minimum of 35% in the interview to be added to the rank list.
How to Prepare for Kerala High Court Assistant Exam
- Start preparing right in advance. This will help in completing the syllabus and also give more time for revision.
- Check previous years’ Kerala High Court Assistant Exam papers to get an idea about the important topics, commonly asked questions etc. and prepare accordingly for the upcoming recruitment exam.
- Select books and study materials recommended by experts and mentors to achieve the best score in the objective, descriptive, and interview round.
- Make sure to select the books based on the latest Kerala High Court Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make it a habit to read newspapers and magazines to be in touch with current affairs. This will help in the general knowledge section of the objective type exam as well as in the interview round.
- Attempt lot of mock tests to know how prepared you are for the exam. This will also help you to assess your weak points.
Entri App is a great platform for preparation of all competitive exams. The video classes, lecture notes, mock tests etc. provide wholesome preparation to the candidates. Download the app now and start preparing for your exam.