Table of Contents
Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (KMF) unit Bangalore Milk Union Ltd. (BAMUL), has invited online applications from eligible candidates. A total of 297 vacancies to the post of Assistant Managers, Junior Technicians, Technical Officers, Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Extension Officer, Administrative Officer, Accountant, etc. has been released. Interested and eligible candidates meeting required eligibility conditions can apply. The online applications process starts on January 4, 2021 onwards and closes on February 03, 2021. In this article we will provide all the details regarding KMF Recruitment 2021.
KMF Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd (BAMUL)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Senior Protection Officer, Technical Officer (D T), Accountant, Administrative Officer, Purchase or Store Officer, Agriculture Officer, Market Officer, Systems/MIS Officer, Dairy Supervisor, Extension Officer Grade-3, Administrative Assistant Grade-2, Accounts Assistant Grade-2, Co-Ordinator (Protection), Market Assistant Grade-2, Chemist Grade-2, Midwife/Nurse, Junior Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||297|
|Starting date of application||04th January 2021|
|Closing date of application||03rd February 2021|
|Job Location||Kalaburagi, Bangalore|
|Mode of Application||Online|
KMF Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying before applying must ensure that they meet all required eligibility criteria’s mentioned in the notification. KMF BAMUL Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria’s are as mentioned below-
- Candidates applying must possess a Degree from any of the recognized boards or universities as per the BAMUL notification.
Candidates applying for BAMUL Recruitment 2021 must have completed 18 years of age and not have exceeded 35 years of age.
KMF Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
BAMUL has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill in 297 vacant posts. The details of the vacancy is as given below-
|Senior Protection Officer||01|
|Technical Officer (D T)||31|
|Purchase or Store Officer||04|
|Extension Officer Grade-3||09|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-2||17|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-2||02|
|Market Assistant Grade-2||10|
KMF Recruitment 2021 – Pay Scale
Selected candidates will be offered with a pay scale of Rs. 21400-97100.
How to apply for KMF BAMUL recruitment 2021?
- visit the official website i.e www.kmfnandini.coop
- Select Recruitment icon
- Click on BAMUL Official Notification 2021 Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible
- Then click on apply online and Complete the registration process first, if not registered.
- Select a suitable post from the list for which you wish to apply for
- Then select “Click here to apply” tab.
- Fill up all the necessary details asked and Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and necessary documents
- Verify the filled details again before submission of the filled application
- Take a print out of the hard copy of the filled application form
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.