Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has invited applications towards the graduate & diploma apprentice positions. Recent Graduates and diploma holders can apply towards this KPTCL recruitment till January 19, 2021, through the National Apprenticeship Portal. KPTCL will provide 01-year training for both engineering & diploma holders along with a predefined stipend.
KPTCL Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible graduate & diploma holders in engineering (Pass Out Year: 2018, 2019 & 2020) towards the 2021 KPTCL apprenticeship program. If you are a resident of Karnataka state and have either the diploma or graduation in Civil or Electrical engineering, then you can apply for this training.
- Notification Date: December 28, 2020
- Online Application Starting Date: January 04, 2021
- Last Date for Enrolling in NATS portal: January 19, 2021
- Last date for applying to KPTCL: January 22, 2021
- Shortlist Declaration: January 27, 2021
- Certificate Verification: February 03, 2021, to February 06, 2021
KPTCL Apprentice 2021: Vacancy & Selection Process
|SL No||Discipline||No of Training Places||Monthly Stipend||Training Duration||Category|
|1||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||100||
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60||
Board of Apprenticeship Training will prepare the shortlist based on the candidate’s marks in the required qualification. The shortlisted candidates will then call for the document verification process, before releasing the final list.
KPTCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: Candidates age shall follow the apprenticeship rules.
- Education Qualification: For graduate apprenticeship, Candidates should have completed a degree in Electrical & Electronics or Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any UGC recognized institute. For Technical apprentice, candidates should have a diploma in either Civil or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any recognized institute. Candidates should have passed these qualifications in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeships, and/or having one year or more experiences are not eligible to apply.
KPTCL Recruitment 201: Online Application
Interested candidates can now apply towards this KPTCL recruitment 2021 through the Board of Apprentice Training website.
- To start your KPTCL Apprenticeship application, Click Here
- Click on the Enroll button, and register your candidature
- You will receive a unique enrollment number through the registered mobile number/ email id
- Click on the login button and login to the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal using this enrollment id & password combination.
- Click on the Establishment Request Menu
- Under Find Establishment, Click on the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Click on Apply button
- Once you successfully, click on the apply button then your application will get confirm.
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Click here to download the KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.