Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for agricultural services recruitment 2021. There are a total of 564 vacancies for group A and B posts in Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Services. For Group-A posts selection there will be both written examination and interview, while the Group-B selection has only written tests. If you have an agricultural-related degree then you can now apply towards the UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2021 through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website. The posts are having a pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- to Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission has invited applications from eligible graduates towards the Agriculture Services recruitment. This year the recruitment is against 564 vacancies. PSC is yet to publish the detailed break up of the vacancies. If you are interested to apply for this post, apply through UPPSC official website till January 25, 2021.
UPPSC Important Dates 2021
- Notification Date: December 29, 2020
- Starting date of Online Application: December 29, 2020
- Last date for online application registration & fee payment: January 25, 2021
- Last date for online application submission: January 29, 2021
Agriculture Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: The candidates must possess prescribed qualification up to the last date for receipt of online application.
|1||Distt. Horticulture Officer Group-2 Grade-1||A||B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree from a recognized University or Institute|
|2||Principal, Govt. Food Science Training Centre / Food Processing Officer Group-2||A||B.Sc (Chemistry/ Agriculture as a subject) from a recognized UniversityFor More, Read Notification|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Agronomy Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in Agronomy from A recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
|4||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Botany Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of the origin or Postgraduate degree in Botany with especially in genetics or Plant reproduction must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|5||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Plant Protection)||B||Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology from a recognized university or institution or M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|6||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Chemistry Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
|7||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Development Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in the field relevant to agriculture from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
- Age limit: Candidates age shall be between 21 years and 40 years as of July 01, 2020.
Agriculture Services 2021 Vacancy
The Vacancy details of the 2021 UPPSC Agriculture Services is:
|Group A||District Horticulture Officer||564|
|The principal of Govt Food Science Training Centre/Food Processing Officer|
|Group B||Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch)|
|Botany Branch-Senior Technical Assistant|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection)|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch)|
|Development- Senior Technical Assistant|
Agriculture Services Selection Process
The selection process has two stages of written examination followed by the personal interview (Group-A only). The exam pattern for the preliminary exam is:
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|General Studies||40||300 Marks|
- For every wrong answer question, one third (0.33) of the marks will be deducted.
The exam pattern for the Main examination is:
|1||General Hindi and Essay||100||2 Hours|
|2||Optional Subject||200||3 Hours|
Uttar Pradesh PSC Agriculture Services Online Application
UPPSC will accept only online applications against the Agriculture Services 2021 notification. Follow the below-given steps to submit your application:
- To start your online applications, visit the UPPSC official website. Click Here
- On the home page, click on “All Notifications/Advertisements “
- On the landing page, click on the Apply Now button against the Agricultural Services Examination.
- Click on the Registration tab, against the COMBINED STATE AGRICULTURE SERVICES EXAMINATION.
- Enter your details on the newly opened tab. Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’ Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering the verification code Click on the “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take the print for future reference.
- After completing the registration, go to the “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” on the Home page. Enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option. After clicking the above caption of ” Click here to proceed for payment“, the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- After paying the fees, Click on the Submit Application button under the Candidates Segment menu.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of the recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 20 KB each.
- After filling in all the particulars, you can submit the complete application.
Application fees for various categories are:
UPPSC Agricultural Services Recruitment 2021 Notification
Click here to download the Uttar Pradesh PSC Agricultural Services Recruitment 2021 notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.