KVS Admit Card 2023 has been released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment body. The KVS exam dates for KVS written examination (PGT, PRT & TGT post) have been released on the official website. KVS Examination will be going to start from 7 February 2023 for TGT PGT PRT posts.
KVS is hiring for various posts in the teaching and non-teaching department like PGT, TGT, PRT, yoga teacher, computer instructor, dance and music teacher, sports coach, etc. One can apply across the country and appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time. The aspirants applying for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2023 have to be a resident of India. Besides this, the candidate should have valid id proof like Aadhar Card or Voter Card.
|Department||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment||KVS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Posts||Primary Teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT, Assistant Commissioner,
Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian and
Non-Teaching Staff and others
|Total No. of Vacancy||13404 Posts|
|KVS Exam Dates||7th February to 6th March 2023|
|KVS TGT PGT Exam City Announce Date||31st January 2023|
|KVS TGT PGT PRT Admit Card Release Date||February 2023
(Within Two Days Before Exam Date)
|KVS Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
KVS Pre Admit Card Direct Link
KVS official has released the KVS pre admit card 2023 download link for KVS CBT Exam. It is informed to all eligible candidates to download their KVS Pre admit card by logging into their registered accounts using their KVS application number and date of birth.
How to Download KVS Recruitment Admit Card 2023?
On the day of the exam, aspirants must bring their admit cards to the examination centre. To download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Admit Card for various posts, aspirants can follow the steps given below:
- Aspirants should visit the official website to download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 Admit card.
- Search and click on the Admit Card option on the home page of the official Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website.
- A new page will open, and enter the Registration number and Date of Birth.
- After filling in all the required details click on submit option.
- The aspirant’s KVS admit cards will show on the screen.
- Download the admit card. The aspirants must take a printout of the application form as it is compulsory for all to carry their admit card in the exam
KVS PRT Recruitment Admit Card 2022: Details Mentioned
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment admit card will include various details mentioned on it. Aspirants are advised to verify all the details given on the admit card after they download it from the website.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Examination Date & Time
- Address of Examination center
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate.
- Category of Candidate.
- Test Centre
- Test Timing
- Important Instructions
KVS PRT Admit Card 2023: Important Points to Keep in Mind
There are certain important points that aspirants should keep in mind while downloading the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card 2022.
- Aspirants should make sure that they remember the credentials provided at the time of filling out the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan application form.
- Aspirants must enter accurate details to get access to the KVS Recruitment 2022 admit card.
- Aspirants are advised to make sure that their internet connection is working properly and they have a stable internet connection while downloading the KVS admit card.
- Aspirants should double-check all of the information on the admission card for any errors and keep the admit card in a safe, easily accessible location.
- Before printing a hard copy, re-check that the complete admit card is visible.
- In case of any kind of discrepancies on the KVS Admit Card 2022, the aspirants should immediately inform the commission to make corrections.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the KVS PRT Recruitment Admit Card 2023?
Aspirants must re-check all of the information on their KVS admit cards. If any of the details are wrong or missing, aspirants should contact the recruitment board immediately and request that the problem be resolved. The aspirants may not be able to enter the exam venue if the information is inaccurate.
Documents to Carry to KVS Admit Card Exam Centre
To be verified, aspirants must bring certain documents to the examination hall. The following documents are mandatory and must be brought to the examination centre:
- Aspirants may bring any ID, such as a PAN card, a voter ID, or an Aadhar card.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of the aspirants.
- A hard copy of the KVS admit card.
What Not to Carry in KVS Exam 2023?
KVS PRT Exam date will be declared soon in the coming days. The list of things you should not carry with you to the KVS Examination Hall is Given below.
- Any type of electronic device is not permitted including Mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc.
- We advised in your own interest, not to carry any of the banned items to the venue of the examination
Details for Candidates with Scribe
Aspirants opting for a scribe must check the details regarding it. Here are the details you must be aware of:
- Aspirants must opt for their own scribe and will be responsible for the same. Oficial Authorities will not be providing a scribe facility to the aspirants.
- The scribe should not be an aspirant for the same examination. He/she cannot be a scribe for more than one aspirant.
- The aspirant opting for a scribe should clearly mention it in the application form too. Any request to change details after the application process will not be allowed.
- The declaration form should be filled and signed by the aspirant as well as the scribe. The Pro-forma of an undertaking can be found on the official website .
- Aspirants with a scribe will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
How to get Information Corrected on KVS PRT Admit Card 2023?
Aspirants are advised to fill the all needed information properly while filling out the KVS application form. After downloading your Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PRT admit card, read all information like Examination city, center, date, and shift allotted to the aspirant. If any information found is wrong or does not match with application form details then KVS might provide a facility for ONLINE CORRECTION for the aspirants using their login profile.
Aspirants must know that KVS will not be allowed any requests made for the changes in Examination city, center, date, and shift allotted to the aspirants once the window for online corrections is closed. Conducting the body will not accept any change through offline mode i.e through fax, mail, application, etc. If you have a query you can contact the conducting authority from the information provided below.
|KVS PRT Contact Details|
|Helpline Number||011-7522237361/ 011-7522237361|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
We hope the articles on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card 2022 were useful to you. The aspirants are advised to go through the steps to download the KVS admit card once again. For any doubts or queries please post in the comment box
As the competition grows every year it is very important to exercise regularly and most importantly from the right sources. To keep you up-to-date with the latest information and learning materials for your preparation you can check out our Entri App which will definitely help you during exam preparation.
Along with this, you can also sign up for special courses and mock exams, See our Entri Program Offers, Now!
KVS TGT PGT Admit Card will be available in 1st Week of February 2023.
You can download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admit Card from kvsangathan.nic.in.