Table of Contents
Every year Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) recruits professional graduates to the corporation. Graduates from various streams below 30 years are eligible for this Assistant Administrative Assistant (AAO) recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online through the LIC official website once the notification is out. While recruiting candidates to the Assistant Administrative Assistant (AAO) position LIC tries to hire candidates from various streams. As of now, LIC recruits candidates from 05 different graduation streams to the services. Candidates before making the application for the posts, it is very important that the details such as job profile, salary, vacancy, and the LIC AAO Post list are quite known. Here we are checking the LIC AAO posts list and the LIC AAO latest post details.
LIC AAO Posts List 2022
Through its annual recruitment event, the government-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) hires eligible Indian Citizens to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. For the AAO selection process, LIC along with the IBPS conducts the online exam and personal interview/ group discussions. While the Phase-1/ preliminary stage exam is the same for all, the Phase-II/ Main examination will be vary based on the AAO stream to which the candidates filled the application. To hire candidates across streams to cater for their various needs LIC uses the AAO recruitment platform. Any candidates despite their stream join the organization as the Assistant Administrative office will be on the basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month on a scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other allowances.
The LIC AAO posts list is:
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Legal
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Rajbhasha
- Chartered Accountant
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Actuarial, and
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Information Technology (IT)
While filling the applications, candidates can apply for only one post. In the case of multiple applications, all the applications of the candidate will be summarily rejected. After the appointment, all candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining.
The details regarding the LIC AAO State wise posts list and the LIC AAO Category wise posts list will be published by the commission through the official notification. As the official notification for the year 2022 is not yet published, the details are also not known yet. The complete details regarding the exam LIC AAO State wise posts list and the LIC AAO Category wise posts list will be updated here, once the commission publishes the official notification.
LIC AAO Selection Process 2022
LIC AAO Selection Process 2022 will be conducted in three stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
LIC AAO Prelims Examination
The Preliminary examination is the foremost step of the LIC AAO selection procedure. Prelims exam is objective in nature and will be conducted through online mode. The test will have three sections with separate timing for each section.
|Section||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|2||English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||English||20 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
LIC AAO Mains Exam
The candidates who are shortlisted based on performance in Prelims exam will be called for the Mains exam. Approximately, 20 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Mains exam. LIC AAO Mains exam is online Computer-Based Mode. It consists of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive tests for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|Section||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||English and Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Professional knowledge||30||English and Hindi||40 minutes|
|4||Insurance and Financial Market||30||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)||02||English||30 minutes|
LIC AAO Interview
Candidates who meet the LIC AAO Mains exam cutoff score will be eligible for the interview. The number of candidates to be called for an interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled. Marks scored in the Mains examination only will be considered for shortlisting of interviews.
LIC AAO Education Qualification
While the age limit for the Assistant Administrative POst remains the same for all, the candidates should have acquired Graduation in the relevant stream. The LIC AAO posts details in terms of eligibility criteria are as follows:
- AAO: Chartered Accountant: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO Actuarial: Candidates should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University /Institution and they should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. February 2021. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO Legal: Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/ Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- For AAO (IT): Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics stream), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Vacancy List 2022
While publishing the LIC AAO recruitment notification, the Insurance corporation does publish the vacancy break-up on all 05 AAO posts. The LIC AAO 2022 recruitment notification is yet to be available on the official website, and we will update the given table once the same is out. This table has the 2019 vacancy break-up of the LIC Assistant Administrative Posts. Candidates can refer to the table given below are grasp an idea regarding the post and the vacancies that can be formed.
|LIC AAO Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||PwBD|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming LIC AAO 2022 examinations. Kick-start your banking and insurance exams preparation today with Entri. Our tutors will help you with video classes, mock tests (full-length and sectional), a tailored timetable, and easy tricks to succeed in the LIC AAO 2022 exam. Attempt our free mock tests, and analyze yourselves to improve your LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2022 success rate.