Table of Contents
Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Posts, has released an official notification for vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Maharashtra on 27th April 2021. The online applications will be accepted till 26th May 2021 on the official website indiapost.gov.in Check here for more details on Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Notification 2021.
A total of 2428 vacancies are available for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak Posts in Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai East, Mumbai North, Mumbai North West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha,Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City West, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Starting date of Registration and fee payment – 27 April 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 26 May 2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
(as on 27/04/2021)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||12,000|
How to Apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment?
- Registration: Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number
- Fee Payment: UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man needs to make the fee payment. In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
- Apply Online:
- Fill the Application form with all details correctly
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences
- Preview and take a print out
Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of the application
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weight age will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Why Choose Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock
Entri wishes you success and prosperity for your future endeavors. Good luck.