Table of Contents
The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited, Imphal has invited online applications for 38 Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant posts. The online registration process will start on 6th October 2020 and the Last Date to apply for Manipur State Cooperative Bank is 30th October 2020. candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important details and then apply for Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Opening date of online registration: October 6, 2020
- Closing Date of online registration: October 30, 2020
Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
The Manipur State Cooperative Bank has released a total of 38 vacancies for Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant for 2020 recruitment procedure. There is also a reservation in vacancies for SC, ST, OBC category of candidates as per the government’s rules & regulations. Before applying for the posts, have a look at the number of vacancies for each post given in the below table.
|Name of Post||Category|
|Deputy Manager||UR -7
OBC (Meetei/ Meitei) -2
|Senior Account Assistant||UR – 12
OBC (Meetei/Meitei) – 4
OBC (Meitei Pangal ) -1
PWD – 1
Manipur State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Apply Online 2020
Below is the direct link provided to apply for the various posts of MSCB Recruitment 2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the post they desired or were preparing for. Below are the steps to apply to make it easy for you to fill the application form online.
- SC/ST category candidates – Rs 200/-
- PWD Candidates – Nil
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 500/-
How to Apply Online for MSCB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit to the official website of MSCB , @https://mscbmanipur.in/
- On the homepage, a tab “Recruitment” appears, click on it
- click on the icon reading “Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant Registration”
- Fill up all details along with the post you are looking for with valid personal email ID and Contact Number
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format and with correct details in correct box.
- Pay the Deputy Manager, Senior Account Assistant Registration application fee and upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button and download your application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MSCB Recruitment 2020
i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii) The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur.
iii) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his /her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the electoral roll and birth certificate, will also be eligible.
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Universities or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as on 01.09.2020 (inclusive).
a) The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification
b) The upper age limit is relaxable for eligible employees serving in the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd. to the extent of the period of continuous services put in the post /services and by 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to the PWD category and 3 years for persons who are engaged as Recovery Agents in the MSCB Ltd. Candidates belonging to SC /ST/ OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the othrt govt exam Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.