Table of Contents
Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd.) has released the official recruitment notification for the posts like Finance Comptroller (Officer), Assistant Purchase Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Dairy Development Officer, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant Quality Assurance Officer, System Supervisor, Marketing Organizer, Junior Supervisor (P&I), Lab Assistant and Marketing Assistant. Now the Milma Exam Date 2021 has been released on its official sites. Check the important dates.
Milma Malabar Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd Recruitment Notification-A
|Organization||Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers|
|Post Name||Finance Comptroller (Officer), Assistant Purchase Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Dairy Development Officer, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant Quality Assurance Officer, System Supervisor, Marketing Organizer, Junior Supervisor (P&I), Lab Assistant, and Marketing Assistant|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||20th February 2021|
|Exam Dates||20 March 2021, 21 March 2021, 27 March 2021 & 28 March 2021|
|Admit Card||To be released|
Milma Exam Date 2021
Check the tentative exam date announced for various posts under the Malabar Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd recruitment notification-A. The admit card for this written exam will be released soon. Visit our page for the admit card download link.
|Post name||Tentative Exam Dates|
|Finance Comptroller||20 March 2021|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||20 March 2021|
|Assistant Finance Officer||20 March 2021|
|Assistant Dairy Development Officer||21 March 2021|
|Assistant Dairy Officer||21 March 2021|
|Assistant Quality Assurance Officer||21 March 2021|
|System Supervisor||27 March 2021|
|Junior Supervisor (P&I)||27 March 2021|
|Marketing Organizer||28 March 2021|
|Lab Assistant||28 March 2021|
|Marketing Assistant||28 March 2021|
How to Download Admit Card?
- Go to the Official Site of MILMA
- Click on the Career tab, find the link for admit card for the ‘Malabar Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd Recruitment Notification-A’.
- Click the link and download, Admit Card.
- Take the necessary printout.
The selection for the above-mentioned posts will be based on a Written Test and Interview.
- Core Subjects- 75%
- Other Subjects- 25% (General Knowledge, General Arithmetic, English Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and computer skills in using “Document”, Spreadsheet” and Presentation” facilities in MS Office / Open Office).
- The minimum cut-off marks for the written test for all the categories will be 50%.
- Candidates note that there will be negative marks for wrong answers and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the written test will be 2 or 3 hours depending upon the category.
- The medium of tests for all the posts will be in English.
Those who qualify for the written test will be called for Group Discussion / Skill Test / Interview.