MP High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites applications for 32 posts of Law Clerk-cum Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh. The appointment will be on Short Term Contractual Assignment on a consolidated stipend. The start date of submission of the application form is 26th February 2021 at 12:00 PM. The last date to apply is till 18th March 2021 at 11:55 PM.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Notification Overview and Important Dates
- Advertisement No: 08 Exam/ Law clerk/2021_22
- Notification Release Date: 17th February 2021
- Start Date of submission of Application Form: 26th February 2021
- Last Date of submission of Application Form: 18th March 2021
- Date & Time of Online Examination: Will be notified later
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 30 years as of the last date of receipt of applications.
- He/she is a citizen of India
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw, etc.
Law Clerk-cum Research Assistants- 32 posts
The consolidated stipend will be Rs. 20,000/-p.m.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Online Examination will be held on the scheduled date and time at one center in district Jabalpur. Question paper for Online Examination shall contain 150 multiple choice objective type questions to be solved within a period of two hours (120 Minutes). There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Question relating to General English and General aptitude/awareness including computer knowledge.
Questions related to Constitution, IPC, 1860, Code of Criminal procedure, 1973, Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Limitation Act, 1963, Indian Evidence Act, 1872including leading / latest case laws
Candidates who secure 55% or above marks shall be eligible for an interview. Candidates who have qualified for the interview their computer proficiency test shall be taken on the same day prior to the Interview. The Interview will carry 30 marks.
Admit Cards for Online Examination and for Personal Interview containing necessary instructions will be uploaded on the website in due course.
How to Apply Online for MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Log on to the website of www.mphc.gov.in and then click on the ‘Recruitment/Result’ tab.
- Click on Online Application forms / Admit Cards and then Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants 2021-22.
- Now, click on the ‘Registration’ link and after fill the required information. After the submission, candidate will get the User ID and Password on their Registered Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
- Then log in to fill the Application Form.
- Upload signature and recent Colour Photo in the last ‘Document Upload’ tab.
- Preview the form and click on ‘Submit’ button and pay the Application Fee.
Application Fees: Examination Fee of High Court shall be Rs.922.16/- for all candidates as Examination Fees including Rs.722.16/- portal charges of Service Provider per candidate.
The Terms and place of Employment: Initially for one year on a contract basis which may be increased or decreased, at the sole discretion of the High Court of M.P. The place of employment will be the High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
Duty Hours: A Law Clerk shall be required to attend the office of the concerned Hon’ble Judge from 10:00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.
Certificate: On successful completion of the term of assignment, a certificate will be issued by the Registrar General.