Table of Contents
The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 and they release date is 15th January 2022. The higher officials declared that the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022. Candidates can download the MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2022 from the direct link given.
MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancy for Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA)
There are total of 37 vacancies for the post of Assistant Director Agriculture (ADA).
General -17 Posts
OBC – 09 Posts
EWS – 04 Posts
SC – 05 Posts
ST – 02 Posts
The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) are going to conduct the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam. Applicants who applied and waiting to attend the exam must refer to this section. Candidates must prepare for the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam on 23rd January 2022. Therefore, candidates can download the MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website or the direct link given at the bottom of this page. And also candidates can check steps to download the MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website.
Steps To Download Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Director Agriculture Admit Card 2022
- First, visit the official website @ mppsc.nic.in.
- The home page of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission appears on the screen.
- On the right side of the home page, candidates can notify the Download – Admit card section.
- Click on it and it will redirect to the Admit Card page.
- Search for the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 download link.
- Click on the given link.
- Download the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 by logging in with Application
- Number and Date Of Birth.
- MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy of the MPPSC Admit Card for the exam.
Details Present On MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022
Candidates are advised to check the below details presented in the MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2022.
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents To Be Taken for MPPSC Assistant Director Exam 2022
Aspirants have to check the given below documents and they need to carry any one of the following documents.
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”