Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a notification to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has been released a Detailed Advertisement No. 06/2021 for the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies 63 Posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department Government of M.P. Candidates are Interested in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Job Notification 2022 Check Number of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Below this Page.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Manager recruitment need to have an active registration at the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State. Along with that, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management or Hospital Management/Administration.
- Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit shall be 45 years for SC/ST/OBC/Govt Employees/PWD/Females
- In the case of an ex-serviceman, the resultant age after deducting the service period from the present age should not be greater than 3 years of the prescribed age limit.
Important details regarding the eligibility include,
- Candidates must provide documents to verify the information they have provided on the application form during the document verification process.
- Candidates belonging to other categories must pay INR 1,000/- as application fee while SC/ST/OBC NCL/PWD of Madhya Pradesh candidates have to pay INR 500/-.
- Candidates must be an Indian national to be eligible for the recruitment and should have valid documents to establish their nationality.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022 to be eligible for the post of Assistant Manager. Upper age relaxations are available for candidates belonging to certain categories.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the final MPPSC Assistant Manager Result of the online examination as well as the interview round.
It is important that candidates must meet all the MPPSC Assistant Manager eligibility criteria specified on the official recruitment notification released by the commission. Candidates who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to proceed with the selection process.
It is mandatory that Candidates must be an Indian national with valid documents available to establish their nationality. The candidates are suggested that they must visit the official website on a regular basis in order to get updates and notifications regarding the same.
Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
Number of Attempts
MPPSC has not yet specified the maximum number of attempts available to the candidates for the exam.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”