Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a notification to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has been released a Detailed Advertisement No. 06/2021 for the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies 63 Posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department Government of M.P.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Manager recruitment need to have an active registration at the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State. Along with that, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management or Hospital Management/Administration.
- Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit shall be 45 years for SC/ST/OBC/Govt Employees/PWD/Females
In the case of an ex-serviceman, the resultant age after deducting the service period from the present age should not be greater than 3 years of the prescribed age limit.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Job Profile
As per the MPPSC Assistant Manager job profile, the candidates are expected to perform a number of tasks and share responsibilities as assigned by their superiors. Some of the tasks that must be completed by the candidates selected as Assistant Manager are given below:
|Job Name||Job Profile|
|Assistant Manager||· They are responsible for implementing the workflow procedures which will be based on direction from the company’s general manager.
· The duties include supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing customer support and managing the overall workflow of a workplace.
Growth and Promotion
The aspirants hired as Assistant Manager by MPPSC, are eligible for promotion based on their work ethics and skills along with their experience. If the aspirants work effectively and efficiently and complete the work before the deadline, then there are very high chances that they will get promoted to the next level. After promotion, candidates are entitled to a higher pay package and better allowances.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Salary 2022
The employees who are working as MPPSC Assistant Manager will be paid according to the prevailing pay scale along with allowances after their absorption into the company as full-time employees. The salary ranges between INR 15,600 to INR 39,100 with Grade Pay of INR 5400.
As per the official Notification of 2021, the salary structure for the post of MPPSC Assistant Manager includes various allowances and benefits in addition to their basic pay.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Salary Structure|
|Recruitment Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Pay Scale||Basic Pay: INR 15,600 to INR 39,100.
Grade Pay: INR 5,400
|Other Allowances||To Be Announced|
MPPSC Assistant Manager Perks and Additional Benefits
The allowances that the candidates are entitled to receive is yet to be released on the official website.
MPPSC Assistant Manager In-Hand Salary
The employees who are working as MPPSC Assistant Manager will be paid according to the prevailing pay scale as follows, along with allowances after their absorption into the company as full-time employees i.e., INR 15,600 to INR 39,100 with Grade Pay of INR 5400.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Probation Period
The employees must undergo the recommended training during this period and will only be paid a basic salary.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”