Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a notification to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has been released a Detailed Advertisement No. 06/2021 for the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies 63 Posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department Government of M.P. Candidates are Interested in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Job Notification 2022 Check Number of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Manager recruitment need to have an active registration at the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State. Along with that, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management or Hospital Management/Administration.
- Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit shall be 45 years for SC/ST/OBC/Govt Employees/PWD/Females
- In the case of an ex-serviceman, the resultant age after deducting the service period from the present age should not be greater than 3 years of the prescribed age limit.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
- This exam consists of two parts.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 40% (30% for reserved categories) for both parts.
- 3 marks shall be rewarded for every correct answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer
- The details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for the MPPSC Assistant Manager shall be released separately.
Exam Syllabus 2022
The topics that are included in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 for each subject are as follows:
|Public Health||· Adverse Drug Events Reporting.
· Antibiotic Resistance.
· Bioterrorism and Disaster Medicine.
· Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases.
· Exercise and Sports Medicine.
|Hospital Management||· Quality Management in Hospital Departments
· Modelling and Analyzing Hospital Surgery Operations Management
· The management and leadership of nurse managers in top positions within the health care
· Postoperative pain management
· Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management
· Nursing management
· In the Wake of the General Hospital
· On the Design and Evaluation of an eHealth System for Management of Patients in Out-of-Hospital Care
· Management information systems in process-oriented healthcare organizations
· Facilities Management and Health Care at Home
· System for Predictive Life Cycle Management of Buildings and Infrastructures
· Managing Medical Emergency Calls
· Budgetary Control in Public Health Care – A Study about Perceptions of Budgetary Control among Clinical Directors.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The exam conducting authority has released the exam dates for the MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 along with the notification. Check the important dates and events from the below table.
|Event||Date 2021||Date 2022|
|Application Start Date||16th August 2021||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||16th September 2021||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||9th January 2022||To be Announced|
|Result Date||Will be Notified||To be Announced|
Previous Year Question Papers
Aspirants can get the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers for free in Entri. Candidates who apply for these jobs can go through these Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Question Papers to prepare for the exam. To increase your knowledge of this exam, look over these Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Previous Year Papers PDF Links given below.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”