Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts every year the State Engineering Services Exam to recruit the candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer in various departments of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The Commission released an official notification for the examination this year to intimate its candidates regarding the recruitment. The application process for MPPSC State Engineering Services 2022 commenced from January 30, and the last date to apply was March 01, 2022 at mppsc.nic.in. (MPPSC) has started the online application process for State Engineering Service Exam yet again. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply to the posts online at mppsc.mp.gov.in from 25 May 2022. The last date for submission is 3 June 2022. A total of 466 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. Aspirants can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details in this article.
MPPSC SES 2022 Overview
Since the MPPSC SES exam is competitive in nature, candidates must know every detail regarding the exam. For this purpose, we have provided an overview of the exam in this article.
|Name of exam||State Engineering Services Exam|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Minimum Eligibility||Engineering degree/ AMIE certificate|
|Key Stages||Offline exam and Interview|
|Application Fee||OBC/SC/ST/PwD from Madhya Pradesh- Rs. 250/-Others- Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
MPPSC SES Important Dates
Some of the Important dates related to the MPPSC State Engineering Services 2022 exam are given in the table below.
|Release of notification||25 May 2022|
|Application window opens||25 May 2022|
|Application deadline||3 June 2022|
|Submission of corrections in the application form begins||25 May 2022|
|Submission of corrections in the application form deadline||03 June 2022|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|MPPSC AE Exam Date||To be announced|
MPPSC SES Exam Dates 2022
Exact date of the MPPSC AE Exam 2022 is not given but the expected date to be conducted shortly after the end of application process. The MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam is conducted in two stages mainly offline examination and Interview. The exam dates of the offline examination and interview will be released separately. : Candidates can check MPPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2022 through mppsc.nic.in.
To know more about the MPPSC AE Exam Date 2022 follow the table below:
|MPPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2022||Important Dates (expected)|
|Release of Admit Card||Not yet released|
|MPPSC Engineering Services Exam||Yet to be announced|
MPPSC State Engineering Services 2022 Vacancies
The MPPSC announced vacancies in various departments for the post of Assistant Engineer in its official notification through the State Engineering Services recruitment scheme. Number of vacancies is given in the table below.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||427|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||34|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
The Commission announces the pay scale for each post available in the recruitment scheme. The remuneration for each post is given below in the table.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15600-39100 + 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||15600-39100 + 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15600-39100 + 5400|
Eligibility Criteria of MPPSC SES
Only the eligible candidates can apply to this post as non-eligible students applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must be between the age of 21-40 years.
- Age Relaxation is given for Women, SC/ST/OBC/PwD, personnel from the Indian Home Guard and Vikram Award winners are allowed up to 5 years of upper age limit relaxation.
Candidates must possess an engineering degree in either civil/ mechanical/ electrical engineering depending upon the desired post.
MPPSC SES Application Form 2022
To apply for the MPPSC AE 2022 exam, candidates need to fill out the application form for the exam provided on the official website, mppsc.nic.in.
How to apply
Candidates can follow the application procedure given below to fill out the application form.
- Open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (mppsc.nic.in).
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button on the homepage, and click on the direct link of the exam.
- Having clicked on it, a new page opens which has various links. Scroll down to access State Engineering Services Exam 2021 Which has links to fill application form, paid application fee, edit the application form.
- Fill out the application form with all the relevant details and upload your documents.
- Submit the form and pay the prescribed application fees of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates).
- Candidates can print out the MPPSC AE 2022 form for their future reference.
There are certain documents that have to be uploaded in order to fill the MPPSC State Engineering Services application form 2022. These documents are:
- High School/Higher Secondary or Matriculation Mark Sheet/ Certificate clearly mentioning the date of birth.
- Mark lists of all the years and semesters of all the examinations which the candidate has passed, including the compulsory educational qualification of High School /Higher Secondary and after that.
- Disability Certificate/Caste Certificate/ (if required)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
The MPPSC Assistant Engineer application fee as per the category is given below in the table.
|Scheduled Castes Domicile of Madhya Pradesh Tribes and Other Backward Classes
(Non Creamy Layer) and for Divyangian category
|For all other categories and candidates resident outside Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 500/-|
MPPSC SES 2022 Exam Pattern
There are two stages of the exam – Offline exam and Interview.
Stage 1: Offline Examination
Mode of the examination: Offline exam
Type of questions: objective types of questions
Total number of questions: 150
Total marks: 450
Marks for correct answer: +3 marks for correct answer
Negative marking: -1 mark for incorrect answer
Duration: 3 hours
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and international Level||150|
|Part B||Concerned subjects (Civil, Mechanical, electrical)||300|
Stage 2: Interview
The Interview section of the Exam consists of 50 Marks in total which is the final stage for the selection of the candidates. Candidates who are qualified in the stage I are only able to join for the interview.
MPPSC SES Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus is distributed in two parts: Part A and Part B.
Part A Syllabus
- Geography, Politics, economy, and History regarding the Madhya Pradesh mainly,
- Economy, Current information related to international and National affairs,
- Information and communication technology
- Current events of Madhya Pradesh
Part B syllabus is based on the graduation done.
- Structural Analysis, Steel structural design, reinforced concrete design.
- Construction planning and management, environmental engineering.
- Water resource engineering, irrigation, hydrology.
- Fluid mechanics, railways engineering, Highways and airports.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Circuit theory.
- Electro-magnetuc field theory and materials.
- Measurement and instructions.
- Analog and digital electronics.
- Power electronics.
- Signals and systems, control system.
- Microprocessors and microcomputers.
- Electromechanical energy conversion, industrial drives and utilisation.
- Power systems analysis and control, switch gear and protection.
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines.
- Heat transfer, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer-Aided Engineering.
MPPSC SES Selection Process 2022
Candidates have to complete a two-stage procedure to get recruited.
- Written examination
The written examination consists of two papers, Section A and Section B. Section A consists of General Studies subjects while Section B consists of engineering subjects. Time duration of written examination is 3 hours and has a weightage of 450 marks. Candidates who score above the prescribed cut-off of the examination, are invited for the Interview.
The interview carries a weightage of 50 marks. Those candidates who have passed the written examination successfully are called for the Interview. If the candidates pass the interview round successfully, they are assigned to their respective, desired posts based on their performance and the availability of the seats in the concerned departments.
MPPSC SES Admit Card 2022
MPPSC releases the State Engineering or Assistant Engineering Admit Card 2022 on the official website of the commission. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the commission.
MPPSC SES Cut-Off
The Cut offs are conventionally released with the results of the exam. Candidates securing equal or above the minimum cut offs are shortlisted in the results. It is decided upon many factors that include but are not limited to the difficulty of the exam, number of applicants etc.
MPPSC SES Result 2022
- After each stage of the examination, the official body releases the result in a merit list format through a PDF document.
- Candidates can access their results by clicking on the ‘Results’ button and clicking on the direct links of their respective engineering stream exams. The MPPSC SES result displays the name of the candidate, their roll number, their gender, and their category.
Q 1: What is the application fee for the MPPSC SES 2022?
Ans: The Scheduled Castes Domicile of MP, Tribes, OBC, and PwD has to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. The other categories and candidates, residents outside MP have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Q 2: Does the MPPSC AE exam have a negative marking system?
Ans: Yes, there is system of negative marking for the MPPSC SES exam.
Q 3: How many vacancies are available for the MPPSC SES recruitment?
Ans: MPPSC has announced 21 vacancies for MPPSC SES recruitment.
Q 4: Can the final year student apply for MPPSC AE?
Ans: According to the notification, Candidates must possess an engineering degree
Q 5: How many attempts are there in MPPSC?
Ans: Until the maximum age limit isn’t exceeded.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”