Table of Contents
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is seeking applications for various posts in Group B (Non-Gazetted Posts) and Group C categories. The official website of the MPSC has published a notification under Advt No: 01/2023 for Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant, PSI, ASO, STI, and other posts. As stated in the MPSC Notification, there are 8169 vacancies to be filled at various pay scales ( S-6, S-8, S-10, S-12, and S-14, respectively). The recruitment is for several Ministerial Administrative Departments and Maharashtra State Government Offices. Interested candidates can apply at https://mpsc.gov.in/. Scroll down for application dates, eligibility criteria, and other details related to MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023.
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023 Highlights
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting applications from qualified applicants for 8169 vacant posts of Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps, Sub Inspector-State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, and Clerk-Typist Posts on its official website at mpsc.gov.in. The online registration and application submission for these roles began on January 20, 2023, and the last date to submit an application form is February 14, 2023. Interested candidates can check the details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2023 from the table below.
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps, Sub Inspector-State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||8169|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Starts||January 20, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||February 14, 2023|
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued an advertisement announcing the formal notification, which includes 8169 employment opportunities. The recruitment aims to fill the vacancies for Section Officers, State Tax Inspectors, Police Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps, Sub Inspector-State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, and Clerk-Typist Posts. The candidates will select through Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. If you are waiting to apply, follow this article till the end for MPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Link.
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Date
- The application process for MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023 commenced on January 20, 2023
- The Apply Link for the recruitment will be active till 14 February 2023
- Candidates interested in these opportunities should apply online at mpsc.gov.in by 14 February 2023
- The deadline for online examination fee application is February 14, 2023
- The prescribed date for receiving a copy of the challan if the examination fee is to be paid by challan in the State Bank of India is February 16th, 2023.
- The 19th of February 2023 is the due date for payment of the examination fee at the State Bank of India in cases where payment is made with or by currency.
MPSC Clerk Exam Schedule 2023 – Date
- The MPSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates has announced by the officials at mpsc.gov.in.
- The MPSC Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Services Main Examination 2023 Preliminary Examination 2023, scheduled for April 30, 2023 (30.04.2023) in 23 Districts.
- Maharashtra Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’ Services Main Examination 2023 is to be held on September 02, 2023
- Non-Gazetted Group ‘C’ Services Main Examination 2023 is to be held on September 09, 2023.
MPSC Clerk Notificaton 2023 PDF
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a detailed notification for Group B (Non-Gazetted Posts) and Group C vacancies. As stated in the MPSC Notification PDF for Assistant Cell Officer, State Tax Inspector, the selection process will base on prelims, mains, and personal interviews. To apply for MPSC Recruitment for Group B and Group C vacancies, candidates must first read the complete notification for eligibility requirements and other essential information. You can get it by clicking on the link provided below. See MPSC Recruitment 2023 PDF here.
MPSC Clerk Notification 2023 – Important Dates
Check the Important dates mentioned in the Official MPSC Recruitment Notification 2023.
|Online Application Starts||20 January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||14 February 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||14 February 2023|
|Prescribed Date for Receiving a Copy of the Challan||16 February 2023|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date||30 April 2023|
|MPSC Mains Group B Exam Date||2 September 2023|
|MPSC Mains Group C Exam Date||9 September 2023|
MPSC Clerk Vacancy 2023
The officials have listed 8169 vacancies in Group B and Group C categories. Out of the total notified vacancies, 7034 posts are available for Clerk Typists. Aside from that, 78 Assistant Room Officers, 159 State Tax Inspectors, 374 Police Sub-Inspector, and 6 Sub Inspector State Excise positions are announced.
|Assistant Room Officer (ARO) under various Ministerial Administrative Departments and Maharashtra Public Service Commission||78
|State-Tax Inspector (STI) under Finance Department||159|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (SIP) under Home Department||374|
|Sub-Registrar (Grade 01)/Inspector of Stamps (SR/IoS) under Revenue and Forest Department||49|
|Sub-Inspector, State Excise under Home Department||06|
|Technical Assistant under Finance Department||01|
|Tax Assistant under Finance Department||468|
|Clerk-Typist under Ministerial Administration Department also Various Departments of Maharashtra State Government||7034|
MPSC Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidate must be a graduate. Candidates seeking to apply for Tax Assistant and Clerk Typist should have a typing speed of 30 SPM and an English typing speed of 40 SPM.
- Assistant Room Officer, Second Inspector, State Excise, Tax Assistant – 18 to 38 years
- State Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, Technical Assistant, Clerk Typist – 19 to 38 years
- Sub Inspector of Police – 19 to 31 years
MPSC Clerk Selection Process 2023
The selection will be done on the basis of the Prelims Exam and Mains Exam. Candidates who clear all these stages will be selected for the recruitment.
- Combined Preliminary Examination and Main Exam
- Candidates who achieve a minimum of 70 marks in the physical exam will be interviewed for 40 points.
- The physical examination for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police will be 100 marks.
- Typing Ability Exam (Only for Clerk-Typist and Tax Assistant Posts)
- A prescribed typing skill test is required for recruitment into the Tax Assistant, Assistant Room Officer, and Clerk Typist cadres.
- The selection process for Police Sub-Inspector Cadre will be based on the results of the main written test and the interview.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission at https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Find the tab of MPSC Recruitment 2023
- Register your profile and Login to the page
- Now the application form will open on your screen
- Fill out the form with required details
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay application fee and submit
- Take a hardcopy of the same for future reference
Application Fee for MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023
For Combined Preliminary Examination
For Mains Examination
Documents Need to Apply for MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card,
- Bank Account Passbook,
- Income Certificate ,
- caste certificate ,
- residence certificate,
- 10th class passing mark sheet and certificate,
- Passport size photo graph and
- Current mobile number etc.
Apply Link for MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2023
The MPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link is active from 20 January 2023 onwards. All the details related to MPSC Notification 2023 online application are available as the official notification PDF released on the website of MPSC. The direct link to apply online for the MPSC Recruitment 2023 is mentioned here. Click on the below link to apply.
MPSC Clerk Salary 2023
|Post||Pay Scale Level|
|Assistant Room Officer (ARO) under various Ministerial Administrative Departments and Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Level S 14: Rs.38600 to 122800 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|State-Tax Inspector (STI) under Finance Department||Level S 14: Rs.38600 to 122800 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (SIP) under Home Department||Level S 14: Rs.38600 to 122800 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|Sub-Registrar (Grade 01)/Inspector of Stamps (SR/IoS) under Revenue and Forest Department||Level S 12: Rs.32000 to 101600 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible
|Sub-Inspector, State Excise under Home Department||Level S 12: Rs.32000 to 101600 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|Technical Assistant under Finance Department||Level S -10: Rs.29200 to 92300 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|Tax Assistant under Finance Department||Level S-8: Rs.25500 to 81100 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|
|Clerk-Typist under Ministerial Administration Department also Various Departments of Maharashtra State Government||Level S-6: Rs.19900 to 63200 Plus DA and Other Allowances Admissible|