Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) is a state level offline eligibility test held annually by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The exam is conducted for recruiting candidates who are interested in the teaching profession.
Based on their performance in the MPTET exam the selected candidates will be appointed as teachers at the Primary, Middle and High Schools in the state of Madhya Pradesh itself. This year the MPTET test will be conducted tentatively in June and the online application form for the MPTET registration is expected to be available tentatively from March 2022
MPTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
When you are applying for a government exam it is always advised to go through the eligibility criteria very well. Because a small mistake from your side could cause heavy damage to your dreams. So carefully go through the eligibility criteria for the MPTET 2022 exam given below:
Applicants between 21 (as on January 01 2022) to 40 years old can apply for the MPTET Exam.
- Age Relaxation.
|MPTET Categories||MPTET Age Limits|
|Un Reserved (UR)||Male-40 years
|MP Government Servants||45 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||45 years|
Since the MPTET exam is conducted for two different post the education qualifications vary accordingly (click here to know more about post details)
- For Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
- Higher secondary or its equivalent, with not less than 50% of marks and a two year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent, or
- Graduate with 50% marks and B.Ed. is considered for the arrangement as an instructor to teach classes 1 to 5, or
- Higher secondary or its equivalent with not less than 45% marks and a two year diploma in elementary pedagogy according to National Council of Teacher Education Exchange 2002, or
- Higher secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks and a four year bachelor’s degree in elementary education, or
- Higher secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks and a two year diploma in shiksha shastra (special education), or
- Graduation degree and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
2. For Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)
- B.Ed. degree along with a score of 50% in graduation from a recognized university or institution.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen
How to Apply for MPTET Exam 2022?
- Step 1: Visit the official site of MPPEB (http://peb.mp.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Do the enrollment
- Step 3: Login by using the Profile ID and Password
- Step 4: Upload candidate’s signature and photo
- Step 5: Fill the category name and class number if the candidate belongs to the general category
- Step 6: Re- evaluate the application
- Step 7 : Click ‘Submit’ button to apply for the MPTET 2022
- Step 8: Take the print out of the application and save it for future use
|Category||Fees Amount (Expected)|
Subscribe to Entri to access practice papers, previous questions, crash courses, mock tests and study cards. Entri provides you a customized learning exposure finely curated for your study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence. Try the app now! Wishing you all the very best!